FanFiction.Net
for Better than the Bunker

12/1/2022 c3 daisykngdm
Don't think you're done... Wow. That's a great start to a wonderful story...hint hint..
1/19/2020 c1 57Once Upon a Whim
It's totally true that, in spite of having fallen in love, they still need to get to know each other - the bug-killing, car-fixing, favorite-food type stuff. I'd pay a lot of money to have an 'epilogue' series to see them go about normal stuff like that on screen :)
6/14/2019 c3 Shelly
I love it! After living in the bunker, I can imagine how scary it would be to enter back into their regular lives! They seem to be doing just fine at it ;-)
5/17/2019 c3 Guest
Don’t you just love that Wyatt knows Lucy well enough to have the assurance he could get the groceries to make her breakfast before she awoke? Don’t you just love that Wyatt wanted to make her breakfast? Don’t you just love that breakfast was delayed, but they were both satisfied? Don’t you just love MajorSam for bringing this to us? Don’t you want more? I do.
5/17/2019 c3 20future-fangirl
He made her breakfast. Awww... So cute. Of course the usual hot smutty stuff from you but somehow it’s always so loving. I can’t help smiling. Domestic Lyatt is the best
5/17/2019 c3 61Gracielinn
(Fanning my face) Is it warm in here or just me? :P Super hot kitchen counter top sexy times? YES, please! Very nicely done, my friend. I really loved this story, and I'm looking forward to the next one. :))
5/11/2019 c2 Gracielinn
Seriously? Do you even have to ask? (Shaking my head) Silly, silly Sam :p wow, that was a lot of alliteration right there, wasn't it, lol? Great chapter veering delightfully close to PWP, and I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter :))
5/11/2019 c2 9sarascofield72
Hey as usual, they are having the best time together. You probably should make the story M rated ...I hope there are more chapters like this to come. Lol. I just love how Lucy reassures him that her dad would have been great with him. I feel like Wyatt just always felt like he didnt deserve a better father. Looking forward to more chapters...
5/11/2019 c2 Guest
Loved it. Especially happy with the “To be continued.”
5/8/2019 c1 61Gracielinn
Quit your fussin', girl, 'cause this was pretty dang adorable :) Loved Wyatt's nervousness and Lucy copping to being clumsy "once a month." Keep 'em coming, my friend, and tell Peach I said great job, too!
5/7/2019 c1 frtaylor771
You say you’re not that happy with this. You don't think you captured the giddiness they would feel or how nervous at the quickness of their cohabitation. You say you did not convey how out-of-place they feel away from the bunker and all of the madness of the last few days/weeks/years.

Well, you did a bang up job of sharing their emotions - so, maybe it could be better, but we wouldn’t necessarily know that if you didn’t tell us. I do believe most people will gladly keep reading and make no complaints.
5/7/2019 c1 9sarascofield72
Hey Major Sam! Can't wait to read the other chapters. I tried to look for the previous chapters on FFN but couldn't find them . You captured all the right feels in this one. The hesitation, fear, excitement of them moving in together. I loved this!