for She Never Wanted to Leave

11/6/2020 c1 rimsha.zehra2014
I know I'm a year late but mayn you write beautifully and I really really hope this isn't not the end of it ughh I'm still hoping that there'll be a sequel for this one bcz we know that Jeyne will never be a pov in the original books and I want to lnow want happens next there's a long life ahead of jeyne and i'm obsessed with this so could you plzzz continue the 2nd part
11/6/2020 c6 Guest
You write beautifully! I know I'm a year late but i hope you haven't given up writing i'm still very eagerly waiting for the secnd part! When is it coming out? jeyne will not be a pov in the original books but thank God for fanfic.
10/11/2019 c6 Cap98
I've read so many stories either about Robb or about Jon but I don't think anything touched me as much as this story. I'm very glad you will be making a second part to it and I'm impatiently waiting for it. Also, your writing is wonderful and delivers the emotions the characters are feeling to me. "Jenny of Oldstones" helps a lot. I'm obsessed with the song and think that it was a brilliant add to your story. Good work.
9/23/2019 c6 Mrsgberg
Oh please please please SOON!
5/21/2019 c5 7darkwolf76
This is sad, so very sad, but it has the same beautifully tragic tone as the song that it's based on. Jeyne made a hard sacrifice but she won't be alone. She still has hope in the future and so does Jon. Thank you friend for sharing such a beautiful, bittersweet story with us all. If you do decide to write a sequel, I'll definitely read it!
5/20/2019 c5 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
Hold up, you're saying this is done?! Gurl, you gotta make a sequel. Jon marries but his wife dies from childbirth or something and he can finally marry Jeyne or he can say screw it and give Sansa the crown and marry her. I can't handle the season finale disappointment and this too!
5/18/2019 c5 SophiaC13
I really like your story! Pls make a sequel
5/17/2019 c5 22DarylDixon'sLover
This was so sad.
5/16/2019 c5 brauidechocolate
More.
5/16/2019 c5 2HelloJawsie
Uh... yeah it needs a sequel!
5/14/2019 c4 Guest
Loving this :) keep up the awesome work
5/13/2019 c1 1Owsla
So beautifully written. You’re giving me many emotions in this one chapter. I feel sorry for her, I’m going to listen to the song and think of the images you’re giving us. It’s dark yet so lovely.
5/13/2019 c4 7darkwolf76
I think the closer Jeyne get to Jon, the more she lets Robb go. His soul is more at peace, he's happier that's she's finally finding some joy again, and she has found a living person to connect with. Robb must have given her a sign after leaving her so abruptly after their dance. Pity the person Jeyne is going close to is her dead husband's brother. Great chapter!
5/13/2019 c4 KingofTruands
Sansa doesn’t seem cruel, I think you’ve written her very well and retained her character. They’ve lost so much of their family, it makes sense why she wants to be so protective.

The ending here was beautiful, the dancing scene. Oh dear, I just want to hold and comfort our Jeyne!
5/10/2019 c2 1PrincessMagic