for She Never Wanted to Leave

5/10/2019 c1 sango32510
Wow. This is is great writing. Please continue soon.
5/9/2019 c3 7darkwolf76
Wow, Jeyne and Jon are getting petty intimate and deep there. And it's pretty obvious why Jeyne is wracked with guilt but can't stand the idea of Jon getting married. She's trying to forget about her past now, push Robb away because of her guilt, trying to lose herself in the present, instead of making peace with her past. You can't run from your past, it's always gonna be what it is, and it will always be there. You won't ever move on if you try to deny it, you have to face it and come to terms with it. I really love the themes and ideas you're exploring with this story. It's just so wonderfully written!
5/9/2019 c2 darkwolf76
Oh it's so sad. Jeyne is trying to move forward. She really is. She forms a friendship with Jon, gets settled in her new home, tries to bond with the other Starks, but she is so mired in guilt about the past, so busy still thinking about and chasing her ghosts that she can't. This story is so beautifully tragic and surprisingly relatable I think to anyone who has lost someone or feels guilt about something they did. It's a whole story about learning to forgive yourself and move on. So wonderful!
5/8/2019 c3 Maelor Vhaegon
Very intriguing story. Looking forward to reading more.
5/8/2019 c3 KingofTruands
This chapter almost had me in tears! Poor, darling Jeyne. And Jon so close there trying to comfort her.
5/8/2019 c3 2Kyrie Bell
Absolutely beautiful! Please please please keep updating.
5/8/2019 c2 KingofTruands
Immediately saw your update. I can’t say enough how beautifully this story is unfolding.
5/8/2019 c1 KingofTruands
Oh, such a beautiful start to this. I so appreciate any story with Jeyne, but love how you’ve taken it further. Excellent, a darkness and sadness too beautiful to pull away from. But Jon is here! Until the next installment!
5/7/2019 c1 7darkwolf76
Oh poor Jeyne! You wrote this so beautifully. Just like Jenny, she married someone she wasn't meant to, and just like Jenny, her great love story ended in blood and ghosts. But maybe unlike Jenny, Jeyne can escape the Hall of the Kings who are gone, make peace with her past, and start a new story that has a far happier ending.

I like how Jeyne gives zero fucks. She is done with everyone and everything but she starts finding a little joy to in life again after she joins the Starks in Winterfell. I can't wait to see where you take Jeyne's story. She is so young with so many possibilities a head of her and should have never felt that much loss before she was even 20. Wonderful start!
5/7/2019 c1 Tanke 98
A beautyful history. Corry, english is not my first language
25 « Prev Page 1 2