for Who Says You Can't Go Home

11/16/2020 c6 maraudering88
I'm always looking for Endgame fix-its and I'm so happy that I found your fic! THIS is canon to me, this is what happened after the movie ended and I absolutely REFUSE to accept otherwise. Tony, Pepper, and Morgan deserved to have their happy ending damn it! And Peter deserves to have his pseudo-father back too. I like how you worked with the alternate timelines and how Steve was able to help Tony too. Love the change in the timeline that Bruce and Nat ended up together and then my heart broke when we find out that Pepper died. I cried when Tony was revealed to be a drunken mess when Pepper died, I cried when Tony and Pepper reunited, I cried when Tony and Morgan reunited and I KEPT ON CRYING as I read Tony reuniting with Peter. Crying but in a happy way, I'm so happy for these characters. When it was revealed that Pepperony was just inevitable across different dimensions, my heart melted into a puddle fam. This story is so well-done, I kind of wish it wouldn't end :') Thank you so much for creating and sharing this story.
9/9/2020 c6 1God.of.Death22
I read this during my online school classes and the teachers wondered why I was crying. This was all I ever wanted. Amazing story.
5/21/2020 c6 ceSu11
Wow...this story is just...wow. Love the writing style and the workings of time travel are (at least how I understood it) completly in line with the movie. So this is the amazing, well thought out and written fix it I needed. (Also Sir Ages a Lot... snicker)
Thanks for the story
4/11/2020 c6 18RosePetal7
What a whirlwind of emotions! Definitely worth it for that ending :)
3/25/2020 c4 4SpaceTime1969
That brought tears to my eyes. So happy
1/5/2020 c6 UndercoverSloth
This story is awesome! Added to my favorites immediately.
I can't believe I didn't find this gem earlier. The plot is soo good, the characters are on point, writing style is very fluent. I was very surprised to see the amount of reviews, which is waay to little. I'm sure it will have more in the future, it deserves thousands.
I'm trying to write my own fic and to be honest I'm a bit overwhelmed by how good yours is.
Anyway, looking Forward to more of your work, thanks for this amazing fix of Endgame.
12/12/2019 c2 a trace of amber
God this is so so so original and crazy and gripping! I truly don't see the twists coming at all!
12/12/2019 c6 CharlieLittle
I didn't know it yet, but I really needed this. such an amazing story, still sad for Pepper's loss and Tony's grief and Bruce's lost opportunity and all the bad, but finally just so amazing. I loved Steve and Tony, mostly Tony, and Pepper, in this and I really think you did amazing in writing their inner turmoil and thoughts on this whole crazy situation. and in the end Peter and Morgan's innocence in all this made this perfect. thank you for sharing this!
11/27/2019 c6 5Whovianeverlark17
Even though I cried several times whole reading this, I love it so much! Just the way you wrote everything, the emotions everyone experienced, it was all amazing. Great story!
10/21/2019 c6 125b
Disgustingly cute and impossible to stop reading. Good work.
10/6/2019 c6 Beachgirl25
Love this story!
10/6/2019 c4 Beachgirl25
Yes, it was worth it!
10/6/2019 c3 Beachgirl25
Poor Peter! That chapter pulled on the heartstrings! At least Peter never has to wonder how Tony feels about him!
9/18/2019 c6 belle shaye
Well I’m going to be worthless at work tomorrow and I have to take my kid to ROTC practice drills by 7:00 am but I got a little me time and this entire story broke my heart and put it back together.
Please continue cause like Tony I too can survive on caffeine and nerves.
9/18/2019 c6 MotherOfDragons7