for Halkeginia Fate

10/27/2021 c1 Raging Drake
Hmm okay, I thought it would be the same as unlimited rettousei in how they kinda semi-reincarnate, didn’t expect them to be summoned by louise
1/11/2021 c1 Dasgun
8/14/2020 c3 Exodus12345
Since when is Shirou able to act clam in the presence of a naked woman? He usually is a blushing and stuttering mess. Also why is he still nerfed? Not really looking forward to him getting that sword. It will just make this into some kind of sex story, since bringing out its abilities requires him to sleep with women.
8/14/2020 c2 Exodus12345
Oh great. So he can't even use his magic anymore. What was the point of summoning him then? That makes him no better than the Saito.
6/14/2020 c4 Guest
This story is terrible, but I can't stop reading it. I have to see how bad it gets.
4/26/2020 c4 Crimson green flame
Nice I also like the gate crossover aspect tho I'm curios if shield hero or outbreak company are also in this story since both have demi human slaves.
Shield hero it's common place and outbreak company it was referenced in other areas of there world?
4/24/2020 c4 Khoashex
Great so far
4/22/2020 c4 UnconsciousFake
These are really hilarious! He needed to bed a lot of women just to bring the girls out! But the anime GATE is in this fanfic so is there any chance of shirou meeting the JSDF in Falmart?
4/22/2020 c4 0justareader0
I must thank you for the manga recommendation my good author
4/22/2020 c2 Midnight49
The moment I see Familiar of Zero and Fate crossover story anytime Brimir is mentioned I go “Huh? Well that’s a funny way of saying Zelritch’s name.”
4/21/2020 c1 Bachi the cat
while I was reading I had a thought, the residents of "The Familiar of Zero" take colored hair as a sign of nobility, and Rin's hair is black.
4/21/2020 c4 Shipwright
Redo the summary. It's rather poorly worded.
4/20/2020 c4 Aline1
Slavery of demi-humans, discrimination against elves apparently caused by one person, apparently not a world where there only reason it isn't a death world for humans is the power of magic, a very different halk it seems.

I also guess this might be a world one where the elves might not find it socially acceptable to honor kill half elves to remove the stain on their clan's honor or banish a entire clan because a member of the clan had a half elf child.
4/20/2020 c4 Guest
this is good, I was worried about how overpowered Shirou would be once he recovered but what happed in this chapter just made me look forward to what going to happen next.
4/20/2020 c4 3Vein Bloodborne
This has been quite the interesting chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »