for The Slipgizzle

8/25/2019 c1 Guest
Ah, I like this one. I had a similar idea, but this was much better executed.
8/16/2019 c1 The MoonClanner
Pelli! Love this! You can tell Pelli that I can see the future and she will have 3 chicks with this owl. She won't beleive me, but wait until it happens. Can't wait to see the look on her face! Please update soon!

Forever Pelli, The MoonClanner
6/5/2019 c1 32Noctus Fury
Hey, my friend. Forgive me for not reviewing your stories yet. It's just been a busy and exhausting year for me and I can never find the time to do the things I want to do. Now, hopefully, I can be able to write some reviews for your GoGH stories — which are long overdue.

I never cease to be amazed by your creative mind. most of these story ideas I never would've come up with. This story, for example. I never would've figured to put a twist to this part in the series where Pelli is a Pure One slipgizzle instead of a normal, anti-Pure One female Tyto. This was very fun to read, as, I'm sure, it was fun to create!

You did a great job with the tension and suspense in the story between the coming fire and wondering if Soren would show up (which, of course, he does). You also did an excellent job diving into her thoughts from the past to the present time when she's waiting for the Guardians to save her, only for her to end up with one of the most famous and high-level Guardians in Soren. It was brilliant. Can't wait to read more, my friend! Keep up the great work. Your contributions to this almost-inactive little fandom is much appreciated! _

May the grace of Glaux be with you.

- Noctus Fury
5/12/2019 c1 ScroomBuster124
8/10
5/10/2019 c1 Ethan576
That twist though. Expectations subverted.
(In a good way).

As usual, the alt-Pelimore character is written convincingly. No sign of cheesy dialogue or difficult to accept behaviors here. There's a good seamless integration of Pure One propaganda in the narration as well: "Waiting expectantly, she bided her time by idly preening a few token unkempt feathers around her otherwise majestic form."

All in all, great concept. Interesting to ponder where it may lead.
5/8/2019 c1 Larc rivereagle
Bwahhahahha oh this will be fun. Keep up the good work!
(also there's a useless period in the intro paragraph)