for Within A Treasure's Time

9/11/2021 c2 Guest
This is so good!
5/7/2021 c2 heref0rthesmut
this was absolutely beautiful! tbh i cried…. five stars of tears and happiness
4/21/2021 c2 35BabaLooWho
All three of the parts were amazing :) I just read all of them and they're awesome
8/10/2020 c1 12Vertigo-Finch
Kudos to you, this story is AMAZING. You are an amazing writer and although this story has closed its pages, I hope you keep writing!
3/21/2020 c2 Rainbow
Oh, my goodness... I don’t know what to say? I just read this whole series in one sitting and I love it so much. Thank you so much for posting it. You’re really good at writing and I’m sorry you have to deal with depression! ️
6/15/2019 c2 198Bramblerose4
You know what? I hadn't realized I expected Nico to be so understanding at the beginning of this chapter of Will's inability to believe Nico that the child was both of theirs. I honestly thought there would be some strain in their relationship because of it. I was fully prepared to read a Nico screaming match against Will's unwillingness to believe Nico was telling the truth about his pregnancy. It was a delightful surprise to read that Nico knew how Will felt and was, well, not OKAY with it, but accepted that he held those thoughts. It was a very mature move on his part.

Wow, what a birthing scene. I really enjoyed learning exactly when the boys fell for each other. Knowing that Will had been pining for Nico two full years before they got together. I just love how long Will went from realizing to confessing (though he wasn't aware he was confessing at the time.) It makes for such a wonderful story, both to tell Nico as a distraction and for a story to tell their little one(s?) in the future.

Thank you for posting this ending and I am so proud of you for doing it when battling depression. Small steps are still steps. Hopefully, they are in the right direction! Much love and respect,

T
6/9/2019 c2 Parselmouth
Thank you so much! This was amazing!
6/9/2019 c2 Frass22
This was adorable and perfect
6/2/2019 c1 3MakaGirl97
I really love this story! it's so cute! I really want Apollo to appear and be likeyou healed his kid so he healed mine". so perfect.
5/20/2019 c1 Found.Lit
Ah well now I'm rightly confused! At first I thought, "Well old Priapus took on Apollo's problem, after the healer treated the Big Dick's daughter so nicely in the infirmary."

Then I got to thinking, "Maybe Dad took on the Sun Son's firm and did the husbandly duties. At least this keeps the baby all in the family."

But at the end, I see you've given yourself another option to explore. Clever writer!

Guess I'll just have to wait and hope for the best!
5/8/2019 c1 7BethnPercy
*Raises Hand* Can I smack Will now or later? I mean I know why he thinks what he does but was he not even listening to himself? Nico's scent smells exactly as it should if the kid was theirs and didn't the whole fertility god incident tip him off? I feel like something terrible is gonna happen either that or Will realizes when the kid is born it's actually his which would be kinda messed up because he just sat there for 9 months convinced the kid was only half, Nico. What if Will lets it slip he doesn't believe the kid is his? I do not wanna be around for that conversation, it will be fun. Anyways I love you story and writing style keep up the good work. Your girl BethnPercy signing off