for Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS Overdrive! - Album Collection

2/9/2020 c4 6HunterHQ
Wow how deep and poetic. Are many of these words the exact quotes or altered a bit to fit what Grim is saying I wonder.
2/9/2020 c4 ZarcEternal
Okay, this was epic. And I only read some banter between Grim and Lightning, but now that I read this I have to say your amazing man. Putting so much thought into this short story, its kind of impressive but also frightening how obsessed you are with perfection. Still I as a reader love passionate writers. As always cannot wait to read more
7/30/2019 c3 ZarcEternal
Okay now we are walking into the Fantasy realm completly, cant say I hate it because I love such crazy ideas. Only poor Grim, Lily gets a fake world with all her friends and memories, Haru gets his brother and what gets Grim?! His memories wiped out and welcomed into the "Psycho Tree Nation". Well atleast he has a new life
7/30/2019 c3 HunterHQ
Interesting take on this, wonder what else will come along the road, what would Flame, Windy and Lightning's stories be.

Also for Ai and other characters like Jin and Windy's partner. Strangely Ema's mom never got a mention either.

Hope to hear from your other story too.
7/25/2019 c1 8animegamefanatic
So Lily time travels and go a chance to make things right for everyone. Cool.

Does that mean Ai and the other ignis don't exist? Does Aoi still know Yusaku despite the knew timeline?
7/25/2019 c2 6HunterHQ
Sounds nice their moment despite doing horrible things themselves. What about the other 5 ignnis bohman absorbed though?
5/19/2019 c1 Lindia Fullmoon
This AU story is wonderful! It’s a shame not all stories have happy endings but that’s reality. I’m guessing the the incident didn’t last long enough for the other Ignis to exist. The ending felt tragic for some reason. I also saw you used one of the quotes I suggested and referenced another quote in the hug scene. Awesome! I try to find quotes that could fit well in the story. (I don’t own the quotes.) Look forward to what happens next in your Overdrive story.
5/11/2019 c1 HunterHQ
Shame that things rarely end happily in the end though.
5/11/2019 c1 2SoulMatter
The video started, with Soul blinking rapidly at the camera, with his bedroom and the current drafts for the first chapter of his future VRAINS fic Strange Reality in the background.

"Wow." He stated, surprised, before breaking into a grin. "This is really interesting."

He snatched the tablet containing his drafts and brought it next to the camera, and returned to working on it,. "I'll say, this album collection is definitely a nice idea, with AUs, stuff, and whatnot. Maybe I'll do one when I've reached a certain point with my fics."

He frowned at the drafts, before searching something up. After a few seconds of contemplation, he shrugged, before adding whatever he thought up. "Seriously, I'm really happy with how well VRAINS Overdrive has come, ever since you decided to exchange Krawlers for Creepers. No, seriously, I was there when you posted your decision to change."

A chibi Phantasm Spiral Dragon squeaked as it flew towards Soul, carrying a cup of water. He grabbed the cup and took a sip from it, allowing the Wyrm-Type monster to nest on his head. "Thanks for the water, Phantasm."

The Wyrm squeaked again, and Soul set down the cup, chuckling, as he reached up to pet the Duel Monster. He gave an amused smile to the camera. "Still, I'm going to be happy to see just how far can VRAINS Overdrive reach, as one of the best stories I've read on this site. Peace Out!"

The screen turned gray, with the following words in white letters.

Keep It Up!

-SoulMatter

The screen turned black, the video emding.