for The Black Star

5/30/2019 c1 7She-Elf23
How did I miss this story? This was great! I loved how it sort of did a flyby over Eliot’s life and brought him to where we know him today. Absolutely loved that you gave his mom his same smile...I think that was my favorite part. Thanks for a great one-shot!
5/17/2019 c1 redkwolf
I loved this side story!
5/14/2019 c1 WolfhoundLove1
Such a sweet story. A perfect one for Mother's Day too. Our lives are all filled with ups and downs. I know I've said it before but life would be so much better if all of us had a special place to escape to and heal when we needed it. I've a feeling that Wapanjara would become extremely crowded if all who fell in love with the place and people of that cattle station were actually able to go there. Plus who would want to leave?
5/14/2019 c1 Guest
I love this side story!
5/12/2019 c1 ann.ryce
I loved it! Glad that poor Jerry died of old age, lol. At least Eliot took care of him. I love the way you fit everything together so perfectly. I like that you got the history of the Star right, but not all that was lost on the Trail of Tears, died, some of the younger women (girls really) and young men were traded to farmers or whoever for beef, what happened to them is anyone's guess, but a few of the women were lucky enough to become the wives of the farmers they were traded to. Very sore point for Native Americans.
5/12/2019 c1 10HonestBee
How utterly heartbreaking, but at the same time so uplifting! I love the story of this blanket, how Eliot has his own Trail of Tears that still haunts him, but that he has found some peace and purpose. I love the Wapanjara clan's first brief introduction to the team: "very unstable and utterly illegal" is a very apt description! Parker on the autistic spectrum actually makes some sense, and it's interesting Jo could determine that just from a description, but all of Eliot's descriptions of the team fit so well.

Eliot's history, the tragedy there, and his response to it (and the estrangement from his father) make so much sense.

Lovely story, and a great piece of the Chronicles.
5/12/2019 c1 1novisha.rivera.1
I don't know what to say accept THANK YOU for making my mother's day even better

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service