for Harry Potter, Magister Wizard?

4/7 c11 1tsun
Good story. Hopes it continues. Good luck and stay safe in life. God bless.
1/10 c11 40deathgeonous
This one is neat as well. Although the plot get's a bit too neat at times, if you know what I mean. Well, thanks for writing this, looking forward to your return, and bye for now.
12/28/2020 c11 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Sorry to hear about your father. I hope you feel better with time.
12/28/2020 c10 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I smile every time I see the words "READ THIS WITH YOUR FACE" on this fanfic.

Seriously, I can't not smile at that.
12/28/2020 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Sad, but interesting so far.
12/28/2020 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I like that joke you made (she-who-must-not-be-named) is a hilarious name for "Nymphadora (Don't call me that!) Tonks".

Probably the best version of that I've seen in fact. I can't wait to see what else you've done with this story!
Just the first opening notes be me laughing!
Let's see where you take this.
12/27/2020 c11 Jameslw
great story please continue
12/16/2020 c12 3Lord-Chrono
It is terrible that this happened, just never forget to keep those that have past on in your heart.
12/16/2020 c11 Lord-Chrono
Great story so far!
11/20/2020 c11 ramunes
please more chapters I really would like to see were this goes
11/21/2020 c12 1ShadowRealmComics
Sry to hear about your lost. My prayers and well wishes are to you. good luck with work.
11/19/2020 c11 lunadream13
hope you continue this good story.
10/30/2020 c11 bloodyvalentinejoke
This gettin' continued, or can I assume it died a horrible death in a barn-fire?
10/24/2020 c2 Jose19
There is a big problem here on the story sure Negi is overpowered but he paid a terrible price for it.

The consequences are immortality never to age when he inherits Magia Erebia, and unable to have children in any way.

The only way for Negi to have children in canon is through cloning the price for his power is indeed hefty.
6/13/2020 c11 Harry Marshall
Liking this story, thus far. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses! :-)
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »