for It Will Come Back

1/17 c1 bananna54
I'm absolutely in love with this story thank you for updating it! Honestly it's so great and I can't help but keep wanting more of it. This is one of my absolute favorite anime's and to see two characters I love dearly be written like this makes me so unbelievably happy. Thank you so much for creating this masterpiece I cannot wait to read more of it the next time you update.
12/7/2019 c25 Viktoria Vu
Thank you so much for this story. I should have written more reviews, but you were honestly writing faster than I could read. I will always hold this Balalaika and this Revi dear in my heart. This may have sounded a bit much, but I really like your story.
7/23/2019 c18 Guest
I love this fic. Balalaika x Revy is not my otp, but the way you put them together is just beautiful! Kudos!
7/12/2019 c14 16Jaybird9x
I always thought this couple would be pretty nice.
6/15/2019 c1 Viktoria Vu
Thank you for the reupload.

I was so used to you uploading single chapter stories, that I totally missed you wrote more chapters on this one. I'm so exicited! :D

I should read your stories more often. Rereading it, it became much more vibrant. I love how Dutch had the crew swim in the sea to clean up the dock and nobody feeling responsible for the alcohol supply.
This chapter is a great reminder where Revy and Rock stand, and of cause Revy and Balalaika. Using Eda as an a kind of inquesitor is a great idea.