for PsychoSuba! A Psychopath in this 'Wonderful' World!

1/5 c1 EddieSL
me preguntaba que le habia pasado a mi historia favorita y al parecer la estan mejorando, espero vuelvas pronto, amo tu forma de escribir!
este fue un inicio genial espero seguir leyendo mas en el futuro
12/17/2021 c1 9PV-2020
holy shit ive been waiting for this
12/5/2021 c1 9Satan
Self proclaimed psychopath, definitely online tested, as psychopathy is not a real term psychiatrists use, rather it's a hollywood buzzword to glorify some sort of evil this protagonist certainly does not possess. Italics used nearly 3 times in every paragraph, a strong self insertion with at least 6 "smirks" in this chapter alone, excessive vulgarities, etc, etc. In other words, for those looking for a truly evil protagonist, I would recommend skipping out on this story, as it doesn't look promising so far.
11/23/2021 c1 1Sum9
Rewriting out of spite huh? I can dig it. Whatever motivates ya.
11/20/2021 c1 AshuraNoKami
Its a pretty interesting start so I'm hoping to see many chapters in the future. Also I feel like I should clear this misconception of the quote you used. This is the full and actual quote: "A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.” this is a common misconception do to the fact that the culture of today is all about shorting any type of long sentence/quote/word cause people are lazy and that how we have been taught.

That full quote is supposed be a compliment since tell me what is better being decent at multiple things or only being good at 1 thing but horrible at everything else? But do to the habit of people shortening the quote and the rest being forgotten it has degraded to an insult.

Hopefully this can clear somethings up to everyone that reads this review.
10/30/2021 c1 P01X
Oh wow I honestly thought that this rewrite would only be slightly different, but boy was I wrong. Aqua seems to be a bit better than in the original. So far I’m lovin’ it.
10/30/2021 c1 HalosZealotDemon
Hey can you continue your Halo and Titanfall stories?
10/7/2021 c1 TheKing91
It's good to see you back. I'm looking forward to the new direction you'll take for this new story.
10/5/2021 c1 2J.E.P 1996
I'm liking this so far keep up the good work
9/27/2021 c1 Javier991
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
9/27/2021 c1 31Imperial-samaB
Let's play
9/25/2021 c1 1Eepee
Really enjoyed the original fic, so I have high hopes for this. From a sociopath to a psychopath? This will be interesting.
9/24/2021 c1 1MegaMacho
YEEAAHHH! The actual top 1 konosuba fanfic is back! Thx for also re-uploading the original chapters too, I missed them ;-;
The skill combos and the evolution of the adventurer job you created was something else, and as a RPG fanatic who loves to make builds and make loadouts, it was perfect.
10/10, I'll definitely re-read them again, and the new chapters.
:D
9/22/2021 c1 Yeet
Very excited for the remake, I hope this time he gets to enjoy himself with his conpanions
9/22/2021 c1 MediocrePocketRat
Ah. by the way, you mispelt 'psycho' in the Title.
667 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »