FanFiction.Net
for Love Importune

6/27/2019 c2 clestourgeon31
Ok finally finished this one. Got say I love the progress and wow...between awkward sai comments, terrible timing and socially inept sasuke. I'm worried for Sakura. He has a lot of fixing up to do. But I'm definitely invested in this story fully. It's great and i like the concept. I do wonder how the festival will go and how far sasuke will be pushed, seeing sakura with other potential suitors. I feel like sakura will take a step back and sasukes going have to work...i just hope he doesn't kill someone flirting with her lol love his jealously though. Can't wait for more!
6/27/2019 c2 3Yami no Emi
ho my! that was hard
6/27/2019 c1 Yami no Emi
I like!
6/27/2019 c2 4Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha
She does deserve better, lol in comes Sasuke begging. I like how this is going.
6/26/2019 c2 Kedrane
Oh my god! I absolutely I mean absolutely love this. The story is so interesting and sakura character is displayed so strongly. I’m happy to see this side of the relationship where she knows her worth and that she deserves more. Great job !
6/25/2019 c2 2DiizGiirlJess
Omg please update soon! Sasuke is so dumb I really hope Gaara has feelings for her.
6/25/2019 c2 1busephalus
Loved it! Go Sakura! You do deserve more than what Sasuke has to offer; You should probably date few others before settling for Sasuke. It seems cliche when everyone is ending up with their intended partners, first love n stuff.
Keep up! Your writing was amazing as always 8-)
6/25/2019 c2 dianaloveanime
I love your writing, you give incite to the characters. Like honestly, Sakura should not have to settle just because sasuke came back. I like that you had Ino's input and Naruto's. I can't wait for how Sakura goes from this and see if you'll use the other suitors to bring Sasuke and Sakura together and make him understand. Like Gaara would be fun in this.
6/25/2019 c2 ctina1409
I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/21/2019 c1 thaymalak
good work! thankss
5/28/2019 c1 clestourgeon31
Ok so this is very cute, I really like the plot line so far! So excited to follow more of your work! Love sakura with her Uchihas! Keep it up! I look forward to reading more!
5/21/2019 c1 Lily
This is amazing!
5/21/2019 c1 Frozenoreo
The way you write Sasuke is making me uncomfortable. I’ve never liked canon SasuSaku, but that’s really because I could never get into Kishimoto’s Sasuke. You write his dark character so honestly. I guess dark really isn’t the word-more like a character who is constantly in darkness. I guess my bias led me to reading your story. I’m so far shocked with how excited I am. I came for OOC Sasuke (and the M rating hehe), but I’m surprised that I’m really excited to see how the interactions become in the next chapter(s?). Just one small blip of Sasuke’s POV changed this entire experience for me already.
I feel bad that I didn’t talk about Sakura any in this review, but I can say so so much. She’s my favorite character, but I had issues with how they ended up together. So this all being said I wanted to not like your story, but am finding that I’m already happy and excited for future progression.
TLDR; I wish this was Gaiden
5/20/2019 c1 Shea96
amazing chapter
5/20/2019 c1 Shea96
this is something I've never read before, can't wait to see how it will go on
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »