for Tipsy on You

2/6 c1 12ConnorKurasay
Please I need to know what happen in a new cap! I need more Patton! This history it's very good
7/24/2019 c1 Guest
This fic really made my day! It was such a fun read and wonderfully written, especially for a writing exercise, it’s like you’re a pro already! all the characters, even the minor ones, had distinct personalities and I loved the very true to real life sibling interaction you snuck in there! Really this was a super cute story and I’m excited to see what else you’ll write! :)
5/28/2019 c1 1486x60
This writing was absolutely perfect. The description and detail of it was amazing! I'm hooked! I really enjoyed the different writing style to it, and the text seemed so realistic and just awesome. Can't wait for the next update!
5/18/2019 c1 7wildflower12
This is really good, I hope you do a second part!
5/16/2019 c1 21KNDnumber170
I LOVE Patton's personality! Great writing for their relationship!
5/15/2019 c1 5KNDSPLINTERCELL
This is so gooooood! please write an end to this! I'm like really curious to what happens next!
5/14/2019 c1 7NatalieO01
Awww...so heartbreaking, yet so good! I loved how it went from being cute, to sad at the end, and even though my heart broke with Fanny's, that's life! Awesome story!
5/14/2019 c1 Guest
This is awesome and clever and witty and it was so much fun to read! I cannot wait for the second part!