FanFiction.Net
for President's Daughter

6/5/2019 c6 Paundy
Yeah! They’re together-sort of. Would love to know more about this threat to Chloe. Like why and who? Keep the chapters coming as soon as you feel better.
6/4/2019 c5 Paundy
Huh? How is this completed? Did you read your last paragraph?is there a sequel?
6/4/2019 c5 malexfaith
I started reading this thinking is was complete for some reason. I have no patience, and have been reading fics for long enough to know the statistics of them actually being completed. So glad you seem to update frequently. This is a great start so far, can't wait to read more. Thanks heaps for sharing
6/4/2019 c6 kimmania
Was a bit startled by this ending. Thank you for sharing.
6/3/2019 c6 1Rubiksmaniac
Darn. Was hoping for more action and sad it’s ending! Great job though!
5/25/2019 c5 Guest
The action is brewing. I am loving this story. Only thing thougg, I wish the chapters were longer.
5/26/2019 c5 Rubiksmaniac
Ooohhhh. Can't wait to see what happens next! Continue soon please!
5/26/2019 c5 kimmania
One paragraph at the end, and now I am tense for a whole different reason. I am excited to see where you take this. I really like how Beca is thinking instead of acting on her emotions. Thank you for sharing.
5/24/2019 c4 kimmania
Just started reading this, and I really appreciate that you have Beca being mindful of her position and what it took to get there. I am really liking what you have here. Thank you for sharing.
5/21/2019 c4 Guest
Jealous Chloe please?
5/21/2019 c4 RiversA
I hope Chloe pursues Beca nonstop. She knows Beca wants her too but her work prevents her from making a move. Their interactions are cute and hot! Maybe Beca can be assigned to the First Lady? That's a bump right?
5/22/2019 c4 1psanjuan
I am actually digging this story! I love how Chloe goes after Beca and understands her despite her frustratioms. How they'll navigate their relationship given the environment is interesting.
5/21/2019 c4 1InaS2210
Yup. Chloe HAS to ask her dad for help. Bechloe need to happen stat!
5/21/2019 c4 Chakram12
Really loved this chapter! Looking forward to the next!
5/18/2019 c3 Guest
The president can do something about that heh! I hope he talks to Beca. 3 years is crazy considering they are im very close proximity with each other.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »