for Lincoln and the Amazon Giant

9/14/2020 c5 Smiling Lemon
Oh this was so sweet and how the chapters flowed with each other. I can't wait to see what kind of fun Linc has with his new girlfriend!
9/13/2020 c5 shishosv
that was sweet and tender, I really like this story, thanks for posting it.
9/13/2020 c5 Guest
Im pretty sure theirmake out session will be harsh
9/13/2020 c5 Momijifan Low-Ki
Awww, Young love
9/12/2020 c5 27NiteOwl18
Way a go, Lincoln! You confess to an Amazonian and get to sleep in her giant breast! Now the only question is how will the relationship work? Would Carlota have to turn Lincoln into a giant and process to have Amazonian giant sex?
9/12/2020 c5 2ChimaTigon
Lucky Bastard!
9/12/2020 c5 130Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Lincoln has made the ultimate move to win the heart of his now giant girlfriend and got the enjoy the great comfort of her large chest as their love will grow stronger.
9/12/2020 c5 12Imagination Guy
I hope the next chapter will be good and where Carlota might turn him into a giant.
9/5/2020 c4 shishosv
that was sweet and kinky at the same time, thanks for the story, I like that couple
9/5/2020 c4 49Sunblast X
Here's an idea if you're interested: Maybe Lincoln stumbles upon something that turns him into a giant as well.
9/4/2020 c4 blacksteel387
this was great and we are the champions was playing in my head for him
9/4/2020 c4 27NiteOwl18
Her cold is gone, and Lincoln got some views of his personal favorite spots of her amazonian body. Maybe he'll get lucky again to see them in full view.
9/3/2020 c4 Momijifan Low-Ki
Lucky s.o.b.
9/3/2020 c4 55Geo Soul
glad you're back.
9/3/2020 c4 130Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Lincoln went through the adventure on his own and helped his giant future lover getting better from her cold as she feels like brand new again and Lincoln got to experience her two fleshy orbs too.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »