for Metro: Second Light

12/9/2020 c12 questorimperialis102296
Does the reich and the reds considered a threat to safetyof the last city? i doubt a couple of of militia that's been severely crippled by the hive has a chance conquering a city protected by well-equipped immortal warriors and a very angry Zavala and vanguard.
10/12/2020 c12 2Lord Macnaughton
Glad to see you are still updating will wait to see more.
10/12/2020 c12 3MystiYew
This is excellent.
10/2/2020 c1 ovrwrldkiler
Ok, wasn't expecting to see this one updating. Pleasant surprise! This was a good setup chapter.
10/2/2020 c12 6MEleeSmasher
Damn this was a long time coming. How soon is the next chapter? I enjoyed reading it.
1/5/2020 c11 DragonLark
Beautiful chapter mate!
Yay finals. Woo. You take your time with those! Believe me it's better to focus on exams and the like than other things
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
12/11/2019 c11 Guest
GODDAMMIT. This fireteam seems weak as shit.
12/11/2019 c11 OnePunchPlayer
[ eyes widening urging instantly Wanting to protect the Ghost of Umbra's ]

(forgive me if I have forgotten some of the characters' appearances in the past few chapters): What? she's an Exo? What's her memory number?... (Nevermind. 7 Wipes...huh). [ grimaced at ever knowing the half nature of the Exos during the Golden Age ]

Keep it up. Christmas is on the horizon now. [ nodded ]
12/11/2019 c11 ovrwrldkiler
Hehe that was a fun chapter. I'm always a sucker for impossible explanations
12/11/2019 c11 ovrwrldkiler
Hehe that was a fun chapter. I'm always a sucker for impossible explanations
12/11/2019 c11 MEleeSmasher
This was fun to read, though I think having Shaxx be the cavalry might be fun one. I mean, ever since his last stand at Twilight Gap, he'd been itching for a fight.
12/4/2019 c10 12micelzod
So will the heavy squad guy be alive because I don't want him to die man.
10/28/2019 c10 OnePunchPlayer
Darn title thought they are in the City already. [muttered]

Any thoughts for a mass escape plan right now for these people?... [ says out loud needing some reassurance for a save-Day ]

Keep it up.
10/28/2019 c10 6MEleeSmasher
I hope the task of reconnecting to the Vanguard isnt as exhausting as the game campaign's fetch quests...

Though I must ask will the Redjacks take part and Shaxx himself take the field later?
10/16/2019 c9 OnePunchPlayer
What?... [ raised an eyebrow ]

'or her pulling out the Golden Gun'.

But, Umbra is a Guardian Titan. [ frown ]

Of course, Light can be Flexible when not bounded by Gameplay limits and 'our' Guardian Classes and would focused more on the Lore. However, at least put on some clarifications of this Guardian Titan using one of the Light Subclasses of the Guardian Hunter Gunslingers'.

Type-error perhaps? [ confused ]