for Metro: Second Light

5/23/2019 c4 6MEleeSmasher
Well, I am liking this but I have a lot of other questions:

1. How exactly are Guardians affected by the phenomena in Moscow?

2. Can said phenomena be brought back to the Tower? They might cause a lot of ruckus.

3. Can Guardians see the Ghosts of the dead?

4. How badly is the reception going to be in the City when there are confirmed groups of cannibals and human supremacists who kill people with even a hint of mutation? Especially for humans who aren't really white?
5/22/2019 c3 5Eipok
Incredibly well written, can't wait for more.
5/22/2019 c3 OnePunchPlayer
'DRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDR'. [ Chuckling Remembering How most fastest-Firing Auto Rifles sounds like ]

I never even knew/rememberr there was an Auto Rifle called 'Doctor Nope'. I probably have wield it 4 years ago, but never bothered remembering the name...

Old D1 times. [ feeling Nostalgic ]
5/22/2019 c2 OnePunchPlayer
Are you trying to Nerf Guardian biology? [ Calmly Curious ]
5/22/2019 c1 OnePunchPlayer
Right, Vex... [ Deadpan At Their Error ]

As if Something from a Pre-Golden Age timeline could threaten Anything in the Destiny universe (other than Nuclear radiation that could impact some...troubling effects on the Last City) and the War... [ Chuckles ] (No offense for M2033 players here).

Keep it up.
5/21/2019 c3 6MEleeSmasher
Damn, its short. Though Artyom has a voice now. It does get weird how he talks in loading instead of IN THE FIELD WHERE PEOPLE CAN MISUNDERSTAND.

Also, is Umbra a Titan?

And also, what the reaction will be when the Rangers realize that there beyond the City, you can live free from radiation, but is filled with lots and lots of hostile aliens and your best bet is a city the size of a nation under a large white orb?
5/15/2019 c2 MEleeSmasher
So will Rasputin come? I believe he has warsats over Earth and if he sees Moscow filled with unlighted humans he may begrudgingly aid Guardians in retaking Moscow from the Mutants, Hive, Vex and other horrors within the Metro.
5/15/2019 c1 CheesusChrist15
This is really well written
5/15/2019 c1 MEleeSmasher
I'm sold, and since most of the main characters of Metro important to Artyom Aren't in there, blow them all up.

Question: Will the ghosts of Russia haunt Guardians who travel the surface?

And how far is Moscow to the Old Cosmodrome?
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3