for Justice League: The Brave and The Bold

4/20 c42 Mark
(Back at stryker’s island, Metallo is in a separate cell from humanite, listening to opera music much to his irritation)
Metallo: Humanite! You’ll pay for this, you turncoat! Do you hear? YOU’LL PAY!
(Humanite just smirks)
Announcer: this program was made possible by a grant from the ultra Humanite, and viewers like you. Thank you.
3/19 c60 7Althea Sirius
Ooh, I'm liking this more human Deathstroke. "Slade" from TT was a fantastically intimidating villain, but I'm curious as to what the direction they would've gone, had TT continued.
3/13 c61 spiderman1fan
another great chapter, can't wait for more. i hope you bring Green Arrow in i want see his reaction to Deathstroke.
3/10 c61 5patrickthenobleman
Two pairs of fathers and sons.
One by blood and the other by bond.
Sins of the former driving the latter while heroes and armies wage war in the city.

Nice to see an update, it's been a while. Hope to see more soon.
1/13 c57 TopGun1986
Yeah baby! Hawkman and Hawkgirl are in the house. Wonder how long till they join the League?
1/13 c55 TopGun1986
OH HELL NAW! DARKSEID?! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
1/12 c57 7Althea Sirius
Reincarnation can be weird.
1/11 c50 TopGun1986
Nice job man, combining a Teen Titans episode with Justice League!
1/3 c46 TopGun1986
Let me guess Changeling65 is actually Beast boy isn’t it?
1/2 c44 TopGun1986
I don’t believe it Dr. Wells is Reverse Flash.
12/21/2021 c42 TopGun1986
Joker: Injustice League? Uh… LAME!

Metallo: Oh like you can come up with something better?

Joker: How about… The Legion… of DOOM!

The other villains all thought for a moment, and were a bit impressed.

Metallo: I stand corrected.
12/21/2021 c41 TopGun1986
“The villains all looked over the fallen hero as Joker emptied out his bag, all the while letting out one of his famous, demented laughs.”

*I raise a glass* Cheers to Mark Hamill, the greatest Joker of all time that ever lived!
12/20/2021 c30 TopGun1986
I get the whole WonderBat ship made sense in the DCAU, but to be honest I kinda prefer the more classic Catwoman and Batman ship.
12/15/2021 c2 TopGun1986
Judging by how they referred to Barbara I’m guessing Joker crippled her. I was kinda hoping you wouldn’t go in that direction but I guess you could find a way for Batman to help walk again so she can be Batgirl once more. Also I hope you’re planning on bringing in Red Hood.
11/11/2021 c40 3Purplefairy121
Something tells me that this isn't the last we've seen of Ma'alefa'ak.
211 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »