for Wizard and a Vampire

8/16 c12 Kid Coheed
So Harry is going to go through some Rituals right? That's the only way I see him surviving Yokai Gakuden as well as Voldemort and everything attached to both while keeping the title "Wizard" and a Vampire.
7/9 c12 18Blue Roselette
Your story at this point has turned out pretty amazing. Especially with this Christmas vacation, it turned out so beautiful and almost whimsical with the craziness of family bonds mixed with bits of platonic and romantic love just hovering in the air at random intervals. It's very much lovely and very much captures the Christmas vibes.

I hope you haven't given up on this fic just yet and that your muse will jump back filled with luster and enthusiasm. It already has me excited just the idea of being inspired. The best of luck and many wishes towards your future endeavors. Enjoy chasing the wind.
3/22 c1 Jose19
The event of releasing Moka from the seal is a big deal because only the soulmate can release her.

The issue with Moka compared to most pairings is her immortality she is not your average Vampire.
1/29 c2 Angel Winx
Please finish you story
12/8/2020 c12 kagtaisho1
This Is soo cuteeee! I can't wait see harry accept hiis feelings for they and see to all like one, when all having a relationship and one over everyone is the smut, omg I want smutt boi! Jsjsjsjsjjs please update soon if you can! 3
11/11/2020 c12 et-reader97
Great chapter really warmed up my heart. And that part near the end where Harry talked about the Christmas he had with Mrs. Figg, damn just damn, that gave me the feels. It's the kind of thing that i would have loved to see in the canon storie and made me just feel the emotion in the scene. Keep up the great work
11/10/2020 c2 et-reader97
Great chapter. I love the sarcasm Harry gives.
11/10/2020 c1 et-reader97
Great chapter and I love how at the end you said that Harry studied up on spells. With the gap in physical strength having a bigger repertiore will help a lot. But I'm curious were he got another wand, unless I missed it being mentioned hopefully it will be explained in a later chapter. Keep up the good work.
10/25/2020 c12 14brendale
Please update soon!
8/12/2020 c12 Demonica-Death
More please!
7/17/2020 c12 4Monster King
Awesomeness
7/2/2020 c12 13foxchick1
Love this, excited to see what happens next.
6/24/2020 c12 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/13/2020 c12 1Nomadix
At first i thought this story seemed a bit cringy
but im glad i gave it the benefit of the doubt
Because while there are a lot of aspects i would find in cringy stories you took them and made them and made such a pleasant story

Tl;dr: great story! Cant wait for more
5/15/2020 c12 AstralGemini
Nice to see the story of day is it again the chapter was actually quite interesting
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »