for Wizard and a Vampire

5/3/2020 c9 30Harry.J.Potter0
I've got to ask, are you doing manga or anime cross over? Manga did some cool stuff but I absolutely hated the ending. While anime went into different direction and 2nd season ending was cryptic but promising
5/3/2020 c12 Ariadne Venegas
Hermione could go to monster academy too...

I wonder what will happen in the summer, I hope he don’t need to go to the dursleys, considering that that the school calendar is totally different in Japan and they have like two weeks of summer vacation...

Will Harry be turned into a Shinzo vampire wizard? Will someone get the part of voldy out of his head?
5/2/2020 c12 NotLeviathan
Noice I cant wait for more. Hopefully well see more on the hp side of things.
4/5/2020 c8 8Rock Drake the Destroyer
Please post more of this!
2/29/2020 c8 Marco Geddes
So far the story is good! Can't wait for the update!
2/23/2020 c8 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next but it is kind of wired that no one is saying anything about gin’s preferences changing
1/9/2020 c8 CodyJaaxs
Holy shit! This is probably the best hp RV fic I have ever read! AND it still looks like you are continuing it! I've read almost every single fic that is here and have been so disappointed that nothing new has popped up for this crossover, and not only is it new, but it's great! I can't wait to see more of what you post cause it's amazing! Keep up the great work!
1/8/2020 c8 8KM Donovan
sofar, not bad. but without a gender bend on Ginei? i dont think i will be able to keep reading this if that relationship continues. i have nothing against 2 men being together, i simply dont swing that way and thus do not want to read about 2 guys doing the horizontal tango.

now if gin were somehow genderswapped into a girl? magical accident or some other cause? then i wouldnt have an issue.

to clarify, i have many male friends who are also into other men. we get along fine. they even flirt with me as i myself am male. but in the end i know they are simply teasing me. they are aware of my preferences, and know i have ZERO interest in them beyond friends.

so again, i am not opposed to such relationships. i simply do not wish to read about them.

my references, my choice. so if this is going to be a Bi harry with him in a harem that includes a male Ginei? then please tell me now. while i will still support the story, i will be unlikely to continue reading it.

again, my choice.

thank you for your time.
1/1/2020 c8 Guest
Please update
12/19/2019 c8 11Genuka
So the others finally get brought up to date! *snicker* I can just see the insanity that is about to ensue!
12/18/2019 c8 12SunsetScrewball
Nice story so far Harry has some cute interactions with the girl’s especially like his alight older brother vibe he has with Yukari. Looks like soon the girls learn the truth of Harry Potter’s past, i had been slightly expecting Moka to make an obscure comment on how Harry’s blood tasted weird due to the basalisk venom and phoenix tears in his system.
11/30/2019 c7 lily2lily2
I love it! Can't wiat till the next chappie.
11/27/2019 c7 The Shadows Mistress
pish canon schmanon , its HP and Rosario Vampire cant get much uncanon, have fun, looking forward to more
9/21/2019 c6 User Closed
boring! this story is frightfully boring! all you do is switch Tsukune with Harry? only for the harem?

every girl Harry meets is strangely similar to how Tsukune met them in the manga! even their attitudes seem identical!
next step, Mizore the stalker makes its appearance? and then Ruby? sigh

even the girls who discuss Harry's attention is identical to the manga! What does Harry think of harems? does he agree to have a harem?

the only real difference (and again I don't know if I can speak of difference) is that Harry is a wizard!

and all that just for Tsukune harem? I have already read much better than this pale copy of the manga!
if I want to see Harry replace Tsukune again I just have to read the manga again it's as simple as that!
9/4/2019 c3 Blazeb79
Harry is as weak as tskune is except he can do magic. So far really similar in almost every aspect of the original story. I was hoping harry would develop a backbone after what he went through. Guess not.
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »