for Wizard and a Vampire

9/3/2019 c6 1Chosen-One-92
Harry x Gin? The fuck? I guess you have a plan for that or something.

I can see Harry not killing right now, but I could see him killing Saizo if he were ever to become a problem again. I don't much imagine this Harry being much for third chances when he's offered them a second. Your description mentions him becoming stronger due to the need to do so, do you have plans on how to do that? As of right now he hasn't been seen training or studying magic at all is why I ask.

Anyway, look forward to seeing more in future. Hope you're enjoying writing it. There are too few HP x R&V fics and only one has gone very far before. Best of luck.
7/2/2019 c5 4BROMBROS
I really can't wait to see what your next chapter is going to be like this is a really great story
7/2/2019 c1 BROMBROS
Question does Harry now have a new wand? I thought that Harry's wand was snapped in Court Room 10?
6/18/2019 c5 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
it's still a simple copy of the manga, Harry just replacing Tsukune? disappointing
6/9/2019 c4 starboy454
excellent update
6/5/2019 c4 1roanoak
Characterization in Chapter 1 was pretty good, but yeah if this is year five or six, then Harry has long passed the point of passivity. He would be almost hyper aware of local dangers, more proactive in addressing them and would still be dedicating a significant amount of mental energy toward the fight in Britain. Harry is not a character who lists go of others well.
He would be having issues with Cedric’s Death, issues with the banality of Death in Yokai Academy, and issues with the more Japanese style instruction (shorter and more direct assignments, significantly less free time)

Harry not being a standard human of overly familiar with mundane life would likely not fill the yearly human quota, so it is likely that Tsune? (Cant remeber the name of blank harem protagonist number 73) would still be in attendance.

Also, big question about the series. The Bus is clearly used to connect Academy Pocket to human world, but was any explanation ever given for Moka riding a bike to school? With no one else on the entry drive, we kinda have to assume that everyone else teleported in or flew or arrived earlier or by a different route. Why was Moka riding a mundane bike of all things?
5/25/2019 c2 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
confringo doesn't produce wildfire, it causes explotion. a ball of explosion.
5/24/2019 c5 vashthesnake
Chapter 1, 2 AND five are author notes. I see only 2 real chapters, are you still rewriting the rest?
5/17/2019 c1 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
why in each of the crossovers or Tsukune is replaced the story is it identical to that of the manga?

why replacing Tsukune by oc/Harry/Naruto if they behave and act in the same way as if Oc/Harry/Naruto was Tsukune!
even girls behave the same way as in the manga.

replace Harry by Tsukune and you get a copy of the manga

and Moka already in "love" of the first chapter?
it's extremely rushed! she eventually starts by developing feelings possibly a crush but falling in love? no, a thousand times no.
5/15/2019 c1 Castform
Do you like Pokemon? Do you like slash? If so, I recommend the HP crossover fic: A Push In The Right Direction by PhoenixfromtheFlame. Sadly, it was discontinued before the plot could get rolling but it's still a fluffy, humorous read.
5/15/2019 c1 Chimera
*Looks at pairings* Gin too? Interesting. Bisexuality is rare in these "harem" type series.
5/16/2019 c3 starboy454
excellent update
5/15/2019 c2 The Shadows Mistress
whelp HP luck is strong :)
5/15/2019 c1 The Shadows Mistress
quick but good start
5/15/2019 c2 kydomos
All I'm asking is that he will not be a wimp like Tsukune him at least evolve into a powerful magical humanoid instead of a ghoul.
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3