for Identity Crisis

12/10/2019 c2 Princess Hinashi
Wow, nice chapter..If they are switching bodies I hope you can write an update of Sasuke in Izuna's time.. and I hope Izuna fell in love with Naruto haha sorry Sasuke
12/10/2019 c2 TheBeauty
Interesting chapter. I wonder if this is really Izuna and what will happen to Sasuke now.
12/9/2019 c2 2DannyPhantom619
Naruto is acting like she never time traveled her...oh yeah right, I almost forgot that Minato sealed her memories of him, Sara, and the past.
10/5/2019 c1 Abhichatlevi
Nice and unique..plz continue
8/30/2019 c1 32BloodPokemon101
I like this. This is nice. But the way it's structured is confusing as hell. I couldn't understand what the fuck was going during the first half. Something about planning a wedding and Naruto too busy to do her own part? I don't know.

You need to go back and fix your sentence structures. There are too many run on and fragment sentences. IT's not bad to shorten sentences and put periods where they need to be. Otherwise, it just makes it incoherent and choppy. Try put a new paragraph every time someone new talks. By god, it was hard to tell was talking most of the time.
6/3/2019 c1 AikoUchiha01
nice start, keep it up man.
5/16/2019 c1 KooraX
Yep , i cannot stop smirking , can't wait for the others to meet Izuna . The next chap will definitely be interesting .
5/15/2019 c1 TheBeauty
Well, this is decidedly a new concept for me. Nicely done :)
5/15/2019 c1 2DannyPhantom619