for A Shinobi's Awakening

2/23 c7 Vodos
Is it bad that part of me really wants to know what morgans name would have been if naruto got with lucina and how her or his personality would be.
2/13 c6 supboyyyyy93
I don't know, while it's heavily implied that Morgan is from another timeline then Lucina, i think Morgan is shown to have more similarities with Robin then Lucina. While her power and personality is clearly inherited from Naruto, i don't see much of Lucina in her at all but on the other hand, Morgan in terms of strategy far outclasses most chunin and rival some jounin something Naruto isn't known for which means she got it from her mother and while Lucina isn't stupid by any means she isn't a strategist like Robin and since Morgan is just a 12 year old then it's implied that her intelligence in terms of fighting comes from genetics not learning and experience considering she still brags and shows off during a fight. Not only that but the fact that Morgan has a piece of both Kaguya and Grima in her is more than enough for me to know Robin is Morgan's mother. If i remember correctly, not just anyone can hold some of Grima's power in them, Robin was specifically bred to become Grima's vessel and only someone of her bloodline can hold some of it's power, but i could be wrong it was all kind of confusing to me but i still think based on what i know the pairing should stay Naruto and Robin. But in any case the story is great, im really enjoying it so far.
9/20/2020 c1 NoodleBoss
I really like your writing but the way you made the X over happen was not the correct way to go about it at all, with the changes you did with Naruto it feels like i am reading about an OC or OOC Naruto rather than any of his canon or semi incarnations.
Look i know people are free to writte what they want but i do not enjoy reading Franderization of these character.
A perfect example of this is Narutos reaction to lucinas story, even if he heard what he heard he would still try to help instead of bitching at lucina because 'Humanity bad' , Like Hashirama saw even worst shit in his time and even if he complained about people and war he still helped without hesitation and Naruto is the man that not only surpassed him but achived what Hashirama and Madara could only dream of.
Even if i didn't like the set up the concept of Naruto searching for a way to die is interesting but him becoming cynical and jaded doesn't work Jiraiya,Hashirama,Minato and even several other minor characters didn't give in to the apathy or cynicism like this Naruto did and he didn't have to see the same amount of shit the others did since you specifically said Naruto's presence forced people to behave, if anything this would show Sasuke was right and Naruto was wrong.
8/16/2020 c7 Tsukoblue
Looking forward to chapter 8
4/7/2020 c5 biob1
The amount of perspective changes is becoming a little annoying. Also personally I enjoy harem stories it is often no less realistic than the stories themselves it is fanfiction afterall. I just don't understand how you can say you enjoy reading something but won't write it.
4/6/2020 c1 biob1
Nice job just not a fan of the whole elemental nations being surrounded by fog thing separating them from the world.
4/5/2020 c2 1Takedo
There's a recurring problem with it's and its. it's
3/18/2020 c8 calming-seas88
It is completely reasonable to not being able to write this story during these times. I hope that you and your family stay safe!
3/18/2020 c8 24Rio Skyron
As long as you aren't dropping this I'm good
3/17/2020 c8 Guest
I’ll pray for you too. I’m sorry things are like that.
3/17/2020 c8 HoangKimVu
Everything will be alright
3/17/2020 c8 Guest
Dude i hope u get out of this situation. Ur not alone. Stay safe
2/6/2020 c5 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Fox babies are kits. Cat babies are kittens. Please use correct terminology.
2/6/2020 c5 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Great story, grammar needs work though. A beta works help to clean up your chapters. I would offer, but I make a point of not doing stuff for people online when I'm busy offline. Plus I haven't tried the beta system here yet. Let me know once you get one, I want to see this at its best!
11/16/2019 c7 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »