FanFiction.Net
for In The Flesh

10/13/2022 c15 ShadowWizzard0
The A/N in this chapter made me laugh for a solid minute and a half because it was posted at the end of 2019 lmfao
10/7/2022 c37 9Nancho The Supreme
I really appreciate story telling of this caliber. It's such a rare experience within fanfiction, regardless of the website. I can only hope that you will add to this work soon as it has been some time since the previous addition. With that said, I would like to commend the pacing of this story. With every chapter, it feels as if something important has happened. It never lags on a piece of the story for too long and I appreciate that.

On another note, I will never understand the desire for some people to anonymously complain without providing an explanation. While I strongly urge you to consider criticism, I will also urge you to ignore shallow complaints. If they do not express the source of the frustration, nor why it frustrates them, then their negative feedback is worthless. You may want to consider deleting some of the guest reviews that offer nothing of substance. After all, what good is a review if they don't discuss the work?

I look forward to your future work.
10/3/2022 c11 1Detwaa
Bro...
10/1/2022 c37 codywhite162
This is truly an excellent story and I cannot wait to find out what happens next!
9/23/2022 c37 3binyhun
I am happy you managed to introduce am interesting challenge for Nazarick which (to me) seems actually plausible, thank you for your effort. Can’t wait to see how the story wraps up.
9/19/2022 c25 Guest
I tried i hoped for a turn in the story i didnt wanted it to be true but i broke, great quality food writing goodbye
9/19/2022 c25 Guest
Maybe is hould have read the tags, maybe i should have seen this coming but i just cant anymore great writing but the story is entirely against my liking, such a great premise great opportunity, but i CANT read this anymore. i want to die
9/11/2022 c2 2mistalenny
Holy shit what a hilarious chapter!
9/11/2022 c37 Youknowkakarot
If only we can get another chapter
9/4/2022 c21 Rosettin
it seems it was changed in this fic, but king caspond was replaced by a doppelganger as far as i recall
9/4/2022 c13 Rosettin
strong oc? not of my likes sadly
8/27/2022 c37 Youknowkakarot
Can’t wait for the next chapter
8/26/2022 c25 Gl0rius
Wow. So much has happened. Ainz is being a selfish child but he's human so it lowkey feels accurate. Also dominant Lupis is hot :P
8/26/2022 c21 Gl0rius
Wait, this is actually kinda awesome. The writing is good and this has subverted my expectations extremely well.
8/26/2022 c18 Gl0rius
Holy shit she actually died. I'm genuinely happy. She isn't a invincible OC?! Awesome!
1,301 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »