FanFiction.Net
for In The Flesh

8/26/2022 c17 Gl0rius
Best girl is in a relationship? ;-;
8/26/2022 c11 Gl0rius
This story makes me glad Ainz is a skeleton, not a human. He's kinda annoying. Good story though.
8/25/2022 c33 6ThatRabidPotato
LMAO Ainz has now seduced two members of Blue Rose without even meaning to

And Aqua makes a LOT of tearful expressions, so you'll have to be specific
8/25/2022 c31 ThatRabidPotato
Yep, called it.

Albedo showing some maturity?! Good for her. Too late for her to win this race, unfortunately.
8/25/2022 c30 ThatRabidPotato
Lupusregina is pregnant, isn't she? That seems like it would add a hell of a lot of pathos to this: Ainz comes back in ten years and his kid is the first thing that greets him.
8/24/2022 c26 ThatRabidPotato
Holy shit. Ainz actually went and did it. Let's see how long this lasts.
8/24/2022 c25 ThatRabidPotato
One of the biggest things that attracted me to this story in the first place was the promise of Lupus ship, so that's not a complaint in itself, but it just feels sudden. It does. A lot of things do in this story and I'm getting used to the whiplash.

And yes, Albedo fans are delusional. Almost every fic on FFN ships her with Ainz to the exclusion of everyone else and they get butthurt when it's a different girl's turn. Despite the fact that she's an insane yandere that any sane man would run away from as fast as his legs could carry him.
8/24/2022 c24 ThatRabidPotato
Yeah, Sebas would be a better king than you, Ainz. Too bad there's a 99.99999% chance it doesn't work out that way.
8/24/2022 c22 ThatRabidPotato
Ah, so Ainz hasn't really learned anything. IDK why I thought he had. RIP Hoburns. Massacred because the Floor Guardians did something evil to Ainz.
8/24/2022 c21 ThatRabidPotato
This chapter is so cathartic it almost makes all your slipups prior to this worth it. I can't remember the last time, if ever, I've ever seen any fic show Ainz just turn on the Guardians. It's OOC as all hell but IDC, it's too sweet.
8/24/2022 c18 ThatRabidPotato
This is a huge and relatively sudden departure from the previous tone of the story. To the point it gives whiplash. While I can totally believe that the Floor Guardians would do this, it's still sickening to read.
8/24/2022 c15 ThatRabidPotato
If The Holy Kingdom arc has already happened, then it's been AT LEAST two years that they've been in the New World. Not six months! PLEASE do your research better!
8/24/2022 c12 ThatRabidPotato
This is so cringe it circles back around into awesome
8/24/2022 c6 ThatRabidPotato
You're good at writing fights, but, again, this is not a fight canonically. This is a massacre. Zesshi is much more comparable to the Floor Guardians than any of the Pleiades.
8/24/2022 c5 ThatRabidPotato
Zesshi is a LOT stronger than Lupus. She's not "around her level", she's level 90 MINIMUM. Maruyama directly referred to her as "The Overlord of the New World". She's stronger than PDL, and can put up a fight against the Floor Guardians. This isn't a contest.
1,301 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »