for Bartender Dragon

fucking shit
7/25/2020 c1 Guest
When’s the next update?
4/23/2020 c6 1sykartracer
Gotta love that childlike innocence of Kunou, putting things in the simplest terms that even full grown adults sometimes miss. And more past is revealed, with Amaterasu having some kind of thing for Issei. Can't wait for next chapter!
4/23/2020 c5 sykartracer
Oh boy...way to make us salivate about wanting to know the past...
3/1/2020 c6 5Exiled Soul Nomad
I was right. There's going to be a -lot- of complex emotions to unpack regarding that particular past relationship.
2/29/2020 c6 1antifanboy
el fics es disfrutable
2/29/2020 c6 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. looking forward to reading more.
2/28/2020 c6 Uday Sra
good.
2/28/2020 c6 yomunot
Thanks for the chapter I look forward to the next one!
2/28/2020 c6 2Isamaru
awesome story. although If this is the irina that became an angel in canon, her name is spelled with an I by pretty much everyone. keep up the great work!
2/28/2020 c6 3LucklessBlock86
Every time you peeps post a new chapter, I get more questions than answers and I both love and despise. It's well worth the wait for every chapter.
2/28/2020 c6 lethaius.varruke
I still love the story dude, I cannot wait for more
1/1/2020 c5 5Exiled Soul Nomad
So, Issei's a cuck? ...ow. I mean, there may be some emotional ties and complicated circumstances involved but damn. It sounds like he gave up everything only to be ntr'd with his only chance at getting her back being Inari's death.

I'd hope he could move and seek some happiness elsewhere, but he would likely need to settle that particular matter first.
12/31/2019 c5 Lethaius
I am looking forward to more of this so please keep it going
11/25/2019 c5 Exodus12345
So he was such a pussy he let another man marry his woman? Then have a kid with said woman? Disgusting. If they got back together at this point it would be utterly disgusting.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »