for What If?

5/19 c1 George1892
This seems like a decent enough story but the "script"-y writing style with brackets everywhere is horrible.
4/28 c14 Guest
Nice
12/5/2019 c2 38Spidershadow5
A lightyear is a unit of distance, not time.
11/11/2019 c13 17Me And Not You 1001
You just couldn't say no to the Dad joke?
9/25/2019 c15 12darthwolf
It was a great story. For a moment I really thought that Peter was actually going to die. Good thing it was not
8/26/2019 c15 3RhettTheWarrior1028
XDDDDDD Was not expecting by this lol. Fuck em up Wade lol.
8/25/2019 c15 Guest
I wish this happens for real. Sony could've come up with a counter-deal, but their pride got in the way and they walked away like the petulant children that they are. And now, everything is ruined for eternity because of them. I have nothing to look forward to now!
8/25/2019 c15 Austin
Ok in terms of the sony and Disney fiasco I gotta say I'm honestly on the fence on that one.
Like on one hand I do want spiderman to be with sony just to get away from disney's WOKE thing that other people are saying it has, like in terms of making sure the sjws in disney dont get spiderman the same way they did to star wars latest movies aka from force awakens to the latest movie but rise of the Skywalker yet.
But on the other hand I do want spiderman to be in the mcu still just because like spider man's story has just begun in the mcu now that is mentor and father figure Tony stark has died in saving the world.

So honestly I hope things turn out ok and I honestly nothing gets fucked up when disney and sony are doing their deal.
Because if not...ohhh boy dark times are upon us.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
8/24/2019 c14 Pakshaal shah
Hey dude I just completed the story it took me like an hour to complete...I also wondered what if Spiderman did the snap and then guess what I found your story...So, I wanted to your is too good brother, the dialogues were so awesome and heart touching sometimes and Peter was holding mojlnir & Cap's shield together was a absolutele concept and most importantly the way you have put character Peter parkar was totally like comics like all his talks and behavior...I loved your story...I am a big of Spiderman too
8/15/2019 c14 Thanos7375
This was great story! I hope sometime in the future there is a sequel to this fic, because I found it really good.
8/7/2019 c14 Sydney
Wow! That was amazing! I legit cried at Peter dying damm you really made me think he was gone. Completely shocked me he survived even tho I’ve seen versions where he wears the gauntlet. I guess that part just tricked me. I didn’t even realize while he read the speech I thought it was like Endgame with the hologram but it wasn’t. This was an amazing story loved how you changed things and Peter being the hero of the story.
8/3/2019 c14 kival737101
YEAH SPIDER-MAN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was awesome Spidey wields the Hammer and the Shield, Yells the battle cry AND Ends the bad guy and LIVE! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
8/1/2019 c14 23Jedi Alex Colbent
This was... not all that good.

Not only did you consistently ignore what I said about script format, (which you do for ALL of your stories apparently. Also not cool, man.) But nothing you did really altered the plot in any meaningful or believable way. It’s the same story, but with slight tweaks in dialogue and events happening to different people. And even the stuff that happens that’s somewhat different aren’t even that impactful. Plus, typos and grammars that maybe a proofread here and there could fix.

For a Marvel What If, there really wasn’t that much different from the original story and that’s a huge thing when doing these kind of scenarios.

Best of luck in the future
8/1/2019 c14 TheBookworm854
This story is so good. Everyone should read it!
7/31/2019 c14 4CalvinFujii
Awesome alternate universe you wrote! I also wonder if you plan on adding an end-credit scenes if you have a chance? Here are some ideas:
Spiderman and some of the remaining Avengers running into Wolverine who comes out of a dark alleyway saying, “Hey bubs, got a minute? I need to tell you all something.”

The Fantastic Four (pre-superpowers) getting a reading of something dark entering the universe, which then cuts to the outer rim of space to reveal a new villain (not Kang or Galactus, btw).

Norman Osborn and J. Jonah Jameson talking about how since the Avengers were created, it would be fair if they a team like them, except comprised of villains, which has them go into a lab with many mechanized suits and gadgets, with Project: Thunderbolt written on the sides of the containment units, foreshadowing a new Earth-bound threat.
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »