FanFiction.Net
for What If?

6/29/2020 c7 Guest
What about peter saying "See you in a minute" to the team?
6/19/2020 c15 Guest
Hi, I’m an author from Quotev, and I was wondering if I could possibly do a reaction fic to this, maybe? I’d be sure to give full credit to you.
6/4/2020 c3 Guest
Me: *sees that Peter isn't just being super cute, and isn't shipped with Wade Wilson*
Me: *Dubs this #1*
Me: THANK YOU!
5/28/2020 c11 Guest
This is making me so happy that I wanna cry cause Tony gonna be so proud of Peter.
5/22/2020 c8 Guest
This is so good! (Reads King of Serpents, #1, Reads this... #1)
5/19/2020 c1 George1892
This seems like a decent enough story but the "script"-y writing style with brackets everywhere is horrible.
4/28/2020 c14 Guest
Nice
12/5/2019 c2 63Spidershadow5
A lightyear is a unit of distance, not time.
11/11/2019 c13 17Me And Not You 1001
You just couldn't say no to the Dad joke?
9/25/2019 c15 10darthwolf
It was a great story. For a moment I really thought that Peter was actually going to die. Good thing it was not
8/26/2019 c15 6RhettTheWarrior1028
XDDDDDD Was not expecting by this lol. Fuck em up Wade lol.
8/25/2019 c15 Guest
I wish this happens for real. Sony could've come up with a counter-deal, but their pride got in the way and they walked away like the petulant children that they are. And now, everything is ruined for eternity because of them. I have nothing to look forward to now!
8/25/2019 c15 Austin
Ok in terms of the sony and Disney fiasco I gotta say I'm honestly on the fence on that one.
Like on one hand I do want spiderman to be with sony just to get away from disney's WOKE thing that other people are saying it has, like in terms of making sure the sjws in disney dont get spiderman the same way they did to star wars latest movies aka from force awakens to the latest movie but rise of the Skywalker yet.
But on the other hand I do want spiderman to be in the mcu still just because like spider man's story has just begun in the mcu now that is mentor and father figure Tony stark has died in saving the world.

So honestly I hope things turn out ok and I honestly nothing gets fucked up when disney and sony are doing their deal.
Because if not...ohhh boy dark times are upon us.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
8/24/2019 c14 Pakshaal shah
Hey dude I just completed the story it took me like an hour to complete...I also wondered what if Spiderman did the snap and then guess what I found your story...So, I wanted to your is too good brother, the dialogues were so awesome and heart touching sometimes and Peter was holding mojlnir & Cap's shield together was a absolutele concept and most importantly the way you have put character Peter parkar was totally like comics like all his talks and behavior...I loved your story...I am a big of Spiderman too
8/15/2019 c14 Thanos7375
This was great story! I hope sometime in the future there is a sequel to this fic, because I found it really good.
107 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »