for The Event that Changed Everything

1/5 c4 4Lily-Potter8
Another good one. Hope you continue them all in the future.
9/25/2020 c4 Guest
Please update
8/14/2020 c4 14Meester Lee
Interesting chapter, although I’m not entirely convinced by Petunia’s instant mastery of potions.
8/14/2020 c2 Meester Lee
I wasn’t sure whether I’d like this story, but an adult Petunia facing off against an adult Snape always catches my interest.

Still, Petunia has a lot of stuff from days gone by to sort out.
5/24/2020 c4 6Kuro-Ookami-Inu
oh, if Dumbledore knows what's good for him he better watch out! LMAO, petunia should make a hassle about the twi-wizard torment, she should definitely prank Snape lol
4/13/2020 c4 Guest
Spero aggiornerai questa storia.
1/18/2020 c3 smolbitch
Petunia's MAAAAAAD
1/18/2020 c1 smolbitch
I LIKE IT! There's an explanation that makes sense for Petunia to be magical. IT MAKES SENSE! I just randomly found this XD
12/22/2019 c4 19JasperK
dogbreath potion... i am crying with laughter at the idea.
9/27/2019 c4 1Calmzone1
Oh my god, Petunia, Harry and the Twins pranking the school!
6/3/2019 c4 6ClockRose
Petunia, when Harry's name is called, make a scene.
5/22/2019 c3 66notwritten
That was good. Have a good day. Keep smiling. :-)
5/22/2019 c3 6ClockRose
Yah! Can't wait till she has Potions.
5/21/2019 c3 25Miriam1
Interesting. It seems like Petunia might have been motivated by jealousy, with Harry at the start. However, even if she changed her mind, it seems that Vernon would not approve. Dudley was a kid, so blaming him for being mean to Mommy is not a concept I am willing to buy.

Unless, of course, Vernon was so abusive that he turned Dudley into a willing informant. While I might not put it past Vernon, that creates a very different Petunia.

That said, it was interesting that she enjoyed Herbology so very much.

Petunia is rightfully angry with Dumbledore. He can't simply befuddle her like the average student. Adult education is interesting, and creates a very different dynamic in the classroom.

Petunia vs. Severus. I am not sure who I have more sympathy for. I guess that would be determined by which person treats Harry better.

I am curious to see what you do next.

Sincerely,