for Monsters Are Just Men like You and I

11/30/2020 c21 Ruberforumfree
I hate this rivalry bullshit so much, I just hope he's gonna kill this bitch soon...
11/30/2020 c21 3Exploding sword
I actually remember a semi-famous woman in the Nazi camps was Irma greas, or something along those lines, so the idea of woman playing a bigger role with this Nazi doesn't feel all that weird honestly.
Also yeah I'm rather glad you make them characters than just "hur durr their nazis." Because while the Nazi's were vile they were human at the end of the day. Like I do know there were cases of Nazi only being so because they had to.
Were there Nazis that loved doing it of fuckin course there were, and it will be a cold day on hell before I justify the Nazis.
11/30/2020 c21 15The Storm Master 567
Damn. That just got real. Met some vampires, Jaune went on a slaughter, almost got captured by those two assholes, only to beat the shit out of them. Now we got two more powerful vampires that apparently know of him and the, apparent, leader has some grand plan for our protagonist. Wonder where Arthur will place Jaune now that he’s at his complete mercy.
11/30/2020 c21 0akarigan0
Maravilloso trabajo, espero con ansias el próximo capítulo muchas gracias.
11/29/2020 c21 Xealchim
Nazi Vampires oooooh boi lol Hellsing Abridged is one my favorite Abridgeds out there, go ham fam.
11/25/2020 c20 4Akirameru
It was nice seeing this with a few new chapters. Some parts were a little iffy and hard to read, with Jaune being a bit too wimpy and other people focusing a bit too much on him, but it got better. Much better.

The fight with the chick/giant was pretty cool, but the after-effects and Jaune's insane devil-may-care attitude was a pretty shocking change, jarring in a good way. You gave him an epiphany and his moping vanished, which is awesome.

Obligatory - I'm keen for more, so I hope that mystical update is still coming around in the future. Story has really grown since I last checked it out and it looks like something with a direction, that would eventually lead to some satisfying conclusion. I hope to read it.
11/12/2020 c15 TITAN URANUS
Long story short, the author read Faust once and felt like he suddenly became the smartest man in the world, like a high-school kid who listened to a Richard Dawkins talk once and decided he was atheist and better than everyone.

The author then proceeded to jack-hammer some pseudo-intellectual nonsense into the story in the same amount of chapters that it took for the MC to realize he was a vampire, taking a chainsaw to the plot.

All that resulted from this chain of events is that the author got to write some faust inspired german quotes, made the main character look like a joke and the plot is now circling the drain.
11/12/2020 c13 TITAN URANUS
Wow, how did Jaune become so pathetic?

A few chapters back he was worrying about his family and now he's treats human life like trash and is looking for deadly fights to get closer to ghost in a dream felling all emo and unstable.

Why not just make the story about an OC rather than have one wearing Jaune's skin for a few chapters? Can the author just refer to the MC as Leonhardt permanently now, because whatever Jaune was is dead and buried at this point.

I'm not saying he should be a goody two shoes but he's just so unstable and unlikable that I want to see him get killed.
10/25/2020 c20 Guest
Nice
10/26/2020 c20 howclay
Well i read this story in one sitting, i'm quite liking it for now even if the pacing is a little frustrating (for me at least).
I just have one question, why do this story is tag as romance? I didn't see one lick of it for now (or very little).
10/24/2020 c20 GunBlade2022
Hi there

So Jaune looks now like your story cover correct?

I wonder how he will explain this to the people in his life...

Anyway, keep up the great writing and stay safe!
10/23/2020 c1 BigRig2.0
For Christ sake put AU in the description
10/23/2020 c20 1Argus456
So in a way, the fight taking place sort of helped Jaune with his excuse, as vague as it may be. I can only imagine how mysterious it would be if the fight had not taken place and Jaune came to school looking like that.

I can imagine the rumor mill grinding out crazy...well, crazier stories surrounding his transformation. Though I'm sure the current ones are probably way out there to the point that magic would be the least fantastical.
10/22/2020 c20 ehbon172
Nice and lighthearted still with more story related stuff, but it seem like we might get some action in the next chapter with the way things are going. Excited for that, and overall happy with the way Coco and Velvet handled Jaune’s changes.

That being said, it is kind of weird that they’re so accepting of the ‘they’re real’ angle. It’s a bit suspicious and at worst, in their position, I suspect they were lying about believing what he was saying. Either he really has contacts, this was his actual natural eye color, or something is going on. There are ways to change your actual eye color slightly, but gold is hardly a natural color. Funnily enough, it could be theoretically possible for a person to be born with amber eyes with such a high amount of lipochrome in just the right way for it to be perceived as yellow though.
10/22/2020 c20 Thisisawesome89
Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for the next week XD
381 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »