for Valley of Darkness (The War in Heaven, Book I)

10/1 c52 DaMan
I like this story very much and look forward to where you will go with it.
8/15 c52 ksandra
Enjoyed this immensely! Lately I am hungry for Stargate excitement(been rewatching SG1 and searching for fics to enjoy with my insomnia) and love long stories so yours fit the bill! Enjoyed the original characters and of course Jack, Daniel, John,...even Woolsey! ;)
So thanks be to you...now off to next edition!
11/17/2019 c52 Guest
Mate, how's the next story going? Wouldn't ask unless I was looking forward to reading it.
9/22/2019 c52 Guest
So Book 1 is done. It was good, look forward to Book 2. The frequent updated were very welcome btw. The new SG-1 is combat heavy, with three shooters and an archaeologist/anthropologist/linguist. I have no problem with being combat heavy, none of the three shooters however have any secondary technical skills, you'd need a tech head of some ability in your flagship team (and any off world team tbh). A five "man" SG-1 is not unusual after all, if you count the abomination that was seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1. Daniel and John have picked up some knowledge on their travels, but it's not their primary purpose. They shouldn't NEED to play tech.

So we have Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files, and possibly The Shadows from B-5? Interesting. Not sure when Aithris is from though.

Your story, do what you want with the redundant "romance" story, but be advised I'll just be skipping those portions. An unneeded distraction.

Overall a great story, - when you stay on point. Heartily recommend to anyone to invest their time in reading.
9/20/2019 c52 Guest
Don't make us wait to long please. I loved your story by the way.
9/20/2019 c52 Nagato
This was an excellent volume 1! Everything was written really well and thought out. Ofcource there were some things that rubbed me wrong. Things such as Atlantis not detecting ships coming by hyperspace, when its sensors are advanced enough to detect wraith ships week away from it. Also with full acces to Asgard database i am sure they could have built enough defensive satelights and sensors to detect at least goauld teltaks. And have access to both asgard and lantean databes there were seemingly no advances in weapons armor and other stuff. So it will interesting to see if you will adress these issues in volume 2. Anyway this is a great story and i can wait for the next part.
9/19/2019 c51 Guest
Ah, you've revealed what the "Valley of Darkness" is. Interesting...
9/18/2019 c50 gatebeliever
Loved this story!
9/16/2019 c50 Guest
Joanne is right. She SHOULDN'T be there. She's not a SF operator. She's a pilot. It's like saying I'm a truck driver, but since I had a crash and can't drive trucks anymore I'm going to be a cargo ship captain. I've had little to no training, no experience, but I get to be the captain because my dad is the chief accountant of the shipping company. It's ridiculous as it's a totally different skill set.

Having said that, I like the story, please continue. Can do without the love sub plot though. It's redundant.
9/15/2019 c49 Guest
Pity the Tokra went down so easy. Glad to see the end of the Field Marshall though, and you've set the scene for the introduction of the main story. As a pilot, I had to cringe at the F-302's engines being put into gear though! More like "advanced the throttle of the F-302's engines". Funnily enough, there IS a gearbox in a jet engine, but it's not for the same purpose as in a car.
9/11/2019 c48 Guest
Thanks for the update. Keep them coming. Maybe slow down on the red shirting. Every time one of the main characters gets ambushed, all the no names get killed. They don't ALL have to die, after all.
9/6/2019 c46 Chronus1326
Oh wow, great plot development
8/31/2019 c43 Chronus1326
There's gotta be something we can do against these guys invading our world! Where's those Oregon militias? Or all the crazy folks, the gangs, the mafia, etc. Lol
8/28/2019 c42 Chronus1326
Oh wow this one was great! Fear and Mayhem in Las Vegas.
8/26/2019 c41 Chronus1326
Oh no a cliffhanger! Does John and the team save the day? Or, does he lead them all to their deaths!? Find out next time on Valley of Darkness! Airs 8 - 7 central.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »