for The End is Where We Begin

5/21/2019 c1 2M.M. Chertoff
Congrats on your twelfth anniversary with writing and posting fanfic! This one is a true delight, as ever. I hope you continue to love writing at least as much as I love reading your stuff, for twelve times twelve more years!
5/20/2019 c1 14nikkiliz713
I love this so much! This is the hermit Murtagh raising dragons story we talked about and I’ve needed all this time! I love that this was a flip of your previous story in this universe, that didn’t escape me even before you said it. A question though: was Murtagh not speaking at first because he wasn’t used to using his voice or was it because he thought they’d recognize his voice if he spoke? I can see it being either but I was just curious. Also, was his beard inspired by Fork Witch Worm? Because that’s what I thought of immediately lol. I really enjoyed this version of Murtagh. Practical and self preserving but still unable to resist his emotions at times, just how I like him. Well done!

Thank you for the shoutout! I still can’t even believe we’ve been friends for this long. I don’t know what I’d do without you! 3