for The Serpent Becomes A Lion

1/22 c1 ass
biatch
9/7/2020 c16 5Ninjettey
I like this story. Draco seems to definitely be his own person. Is Professor X going to make an appearance at Hogwarts?
5/11/2020 c12 anja.quickert.9
:-) :-)
4/26/2020 c12 32jumpingmanatee
What?! What did he get? I'm dying to know. I hope you update soon
4/5/2020 c11 1Jakob Silverheart
I like the idea of Hermione living in the countryside; it's much more appealing to think that the brightest witch of the age is a "country-bumpkin" rather than a city dweller. It would also explain her love for exploring new, big libraries if she were from the countryside where there aren't that many libraries with much variety.
4/5/2020 c11 32jumpingmanatee
That was great I can 't wait for the next update. I hope it will be soon since we're all trapped inside it will give me something good to read.
3/26/2020 c10 jumpingmanatee
Wonderful chapter, I can't wait for the next one
1/26/2020 c9 James Birdsong
Nice chapters
1/8/2020 c4 12mackiechandler
I'm enjoying this. Very well written and paced.
1/8/2020 c3 mackiechandler
This is nice. Sweet, but in the right way.
9/23/2019 c8 bkerrmom1
Arrghhh ! Evil place to end the chapter! And the other story is still on 40! I just found these stories and I am hooked! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
7/16/2019 c5 9WyrdSmith
Kinda’ brilliant, all in all. I haven’t looked at your bio and have no idea how old you are or how much you write. I read (and reviewed!) the partner story to this one earlier today. I recommended it to my 12-year-old son. Although the is very advanced and reads at a college-level, I am certain he would love these fics BECAUSE they are deceptively straightforward and easier to read. You manage to pack a lot of good advice and wisdom and common sense in with the story.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

WyrdSmith
6/18/2019 c4 32jumpingmanatee
That's fantastic I love Charles, and I'm sure that if he can't help Draco no one can. And this will give Draco some insight in how not all Muggles are powerless.
6/15/2019 c3 jumpingmanatee