for The New Sorcerer Supreme

6/16 c4 yudhazebba
4/24 c4 Svenion
yep, I see why you abandoned this. after throwing dormammu in there, the cheesiness factor exploded upwards. it's better without it.
4/24 c1 Svenion
so what relic will Dr. Strange get, if Naruto has the cloak?
4/1 c4 8HyperA2019
Looking foward to Chapter 5.
12/11/2020 c4 Black Shisui Uchiha
Damn this story is good I love how you have incorporated Marvel into the Narutoverse. I hope you update this story as this story could have a bright future.
9/21/2020 c2 yrlastin
His sisters didn't do anything to him. So shouldn't He give them a chance?
8/20/2020 c4 PEJP BengtZone V2
1. It seemed that the opponent of Sasuke survived the confrontation, so it would have been interesting if his dying brother/partner had ended up getting soulbound to the surviving partner's body.

2. Are you going to let Haku be a boy?
Because that way, maybe he can perform a bonding moment with Hinata Hyuga, should he survive the ordeal and decides to tag along with them back to Konoha, rather than staying behind and teach the people in the Land of Wave how to harness and use chakra, as well as basic taijutsu for Close-Quarter Combat training session.

3. Another thing that I am wondering about is if Kakashi is going to help Sakura building up her chakra control, even if only to assist Kushina while doing so.

4. Say, who are Minato's parents?
I doubt that you were going to let Minato be conceived by Tsunade experiencing teen pregnancy that is a byproduct of a love affair with Shizune's uncle Dan.
4-1. And, even if you did go through with that routine, how would that have encouraged Jiraiya to train Minato?
4-2. Also, where did the name Namikaze come from?
It would either be that there was a family named Namikaze that became Minato's foster family when Tsunade gave him up for adoption following her giving birth to him, or that Namikaze was the family name of the non-Senju/Uzumaki parent of Tsunade and Nawaki.

5. Is Naruto the reincarnation of Nawaki, in addition to being that of the Senju Clan Founder?
8/6/2020 c3 PEJP BengtZone V2
Strange that Minato did not try to throw one of his special kunai into the portal, in hope of finding out what kind of place Naruto has been keeping himself at.
8/5/2020 c2 PEJP BengtZone V2
Kyuubi is technically not a demon but rather a sentient energy being in the form of an oversized beast.
The raw chakra produced/generated from the Tailed Beasts are simply something that could be mistaken for Yoki/Yoryoku.
8/5/2020 c1 PEJP BengtZone V2
1. What became of Doctor Stephen Strange?
He could have existed as the previous wielder of the Eye Of Agamotto.

2. If you let someone from Konoha take the rite-of-passage trial that would enable someone to become Iron Fist, then who would you let become the Iron Fist of Konoha?
2-1. Hinata Hyuuga?
2-2. Neji Hyuuga?
2-3. Rock Lee?

3. So Narumi and Natsumi are essentially indoctrinated carbon copies of Kushina in the form of twin sisters?
6/9/2020 c2 Connor Ohlander
Holy Emperor balls!
5/17/2020 c4 2Smartyul
I would expect Naruto to be bitter at his family, not apathetic, though that works too. Great story so far.
4/14/2020 c4 SapphireAsashi
And this one amounted to trash.
3/14/2020 c4 Samthman
Nice story you got there
2/18/2020 c4 Irina Akashira
Good luck with your fanfic

Although If I was in your MC's place

In the bet, I would have reclaimed for Minato's side, to let him "kill" all people that tried to kill him in the past
And for Kusnina's side, I would have used some magic to call the Uzumaki's ancestors, explain all the events, for Kushina be judged, lose her Uzumaki status and forced to give the leadership to Naruto
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »