FanFiction.Net
for Ironic

8/23/2019 c1 23Danny Barefoot
How Bakugou has changed his ways, while still being angry as ever. is very nice. 'curios' at the end should be 'curious'. One for All is such a great responsibility (and danger to life and limb) that I imagine Shajiku will spend some time training and showing has the same courage as the young Deku had, before Deku passes on the torch. Shajiku's enthusiasm does come over well.
8/20/2019 c1 54Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov
That's indeed ironic if you think it all through. Izuku didn't have a Quirk and was bullied by Katsuki. Turns out that his son doesn't have a Quirk. I like the whole concept that they come over and have some talk about their pasts and how that is in this.

Katsuki blew a fuse which is something you'd expect from him. His son was bullied and he wouldn't let that stand.
I am a big fan of Camie X Katsuki. They fit well and she can annoy him and calm him down which is great to have around him.

I am kinda hoping you'd continue this. It looks like fun.
Saluut.
5/22/2019 c1 6patrickthenobleman
At least Bakugo has learned from his mistakes. And if anything he can help train his son in One for All should the kid accept the power from Deku.