FanFiction.Net

So good!
9/4/2023 c16 psychoqueen310
Love
5/10/2023 c89 Savriska
Love this story. Looking forward to EO's wedding.
5/6/2023 c1 Guest
Waiting 6 months for a chapter update is wild. Wrap the story up at this point.
5/1/2023 c89 8kassidygean
amazing chapter. I can't wait for your next update
4/29/2023 c89 47WriterKC
Love this
4/29/2023 c89 noro
Awesome story fantastic work update asap
4/28/2023 c89 5RangeBabe
Was so excited to see an update, can't wait for their wedding.
4/28/2023 c89 Cindydaly
Thank you for the update! I really love this story so much!

I’ve read it more than once and it’s not even finished. LOL!

I am willing to bet that they won’t wait the whole 6 weeks! They want each other way too much for that. LOL
1/22/2023 c87 120Amilyn
Best! Birth! Ever!

The utter UNION of them with him behind her in the tub, the coordination of him grounding her...it's SO BEAUTIFUL.

You did really beautiful work with the interior aspect of labor, how everything else becomes...not entirely real, and the only thing that exists is the pain and the extraordinary effort and exhaustion of her own body. And then, once her mind was able to come back, asking Elliot what HE wanted...making sure they BOTH could have what they most wanted and needed, that she wanted this to be for BOTH of them together (which, of course she did, but I like that you had her be ABLE to do that once she was through transition). I loved how Elliot was ALL she could hear and focus on...and then for them to coordinate how he could still be fully there for her but also SEE the birth. Just...what a GOOD chapter.

I LOVE the description of the beautiful photograph Elliot got, and I love that he checked with her before sending it, with one of the burn scars visible, to the rest of the family.

SO lovely.
12/20/2022 c88 shalom25
Absolutely amazing. Thank yoy!
10/5/2022 c88 alexindigo
Still so fucking good! I think yours is possibly one of the very few fics where I don't call him dumbass because he does right by my Liv. That's not to say he's not one...I'm just so verklempt at seeing her so happy with her children! When can we see this on tv?Ugh. Just thank fuck for fanfic! Thanks so much for sharing!Love this! Cannot wait for more! Hope you are well!
10/5/2022 c87 alexindigo
OMFG Laryssa! Hannah is finally here! I'm so happy! So I got covid and ended up in the hospital because I'm immunocompromised and ended up with a lung infection...ugh. So I missed out on yout updates! I'm finally reading this now and I'm so...I don't even know what to say! I've been following this fic from the very beginning and did a re-read just a few months ago and omfg when I tell you HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY! As always, you're brilliant and amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Cannot wait for more! I'm off to read the next chapter! LOVED THIS!
9/29/2022 c88 1alohareader
Love this story- all your stories. Love your writing-funny, detailed, really captivated me. Thank you for sharing your talent, hope you continue on with this story and/or write more.
1,009 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »