FanFiction.Net
for When You've Got Nothin', You've Got Nothin' to Lose

2/16/2020 c4 Racetrack123
yes keep writing you're so good.
10/6/2019 c6 1MadWorldJamie1316
I don't know how I only discovered this fic now, but I'm glad I have because it's excellent! Looking forward to reading more!
9/28/2019 c6 2Everything'sGoldenGianna09
Thanks for the shout-out, and I love this chapter a lot. It made me really sad, so great job. I hope Race and Jack get to come home soon.
7/22/2019 c5 Everything'sGoldenGianna09
This chapter was really good. I like how you portrayed Katherine. She is the absolute best. Also, Race’s vulnerability was really refreshing. I like your take on this modern AU.
6/2/2019 c3 Everything'sGoldenGianna09
Thanks for loving me! I love this story a lot. Jack is just trying to protect Race, and I just feel so bad for both of them. They're just trying to figure it out, and poor Race with Lake dying, who we don't even know much about, and I'm crying for both of them. Keep writing! Love this!
6/2/2019 c3 12Hawkmaid
Good chapter! Very interesting! Thanks for the shoutout and can’t wait for more! ;)
5/28/2019 c2 2Everything'sGoldenGianna09
I'm thinking about Hamilton right now if you intended that reference. This chapter is really well written and realistic. Keep writing this! I love it!
5/25/2019 c1 Everything'sGoldenGianna09
I love this too much. It was so good! I love their friendship so so so much. Please keep writing this and post another chapter soon!
5/22/2019 c1 12Hawkmaid
This is so cool! I know a story is good when I finish a whole chapter without skimming over anything, and this was definitely good! Great job introducing each of the characters. I’m really into it! I feel like people don’t have enough interest in Newsie stories. It’s practically historical fiction! Anyhow, amazing job! I’m definitely following this one! ;)