for Rokudaime

3/29 c8 2baud001
I reread most of the second half of the story. It's a really great job
1/10 c1 MaskedSharingan
great story. just loved it
12/13/2020 c11 TheBeauty
That was an amazing story :) I loved it although the ending was surprising. I wonder how exactly was Shino able to fight B to a standstill. He was never much of a great fighter... Or even one that stood out.
12/2/2020 c11 himalay.senapati
Brilliant brilliant story, the emotions, the loose ends, the ending, all well done. I hope you keep writing.
11/3/2020 c11 1Hithilion
Wonderful story, thanks. Little longer epilogue would be nice ;)
10/25/2020 c11 Veer1001
Holy fuck that’s a good ending
8/27/2020 c11 10 tailed wolf
Beautiful story, glad to have found it along with your other fics. Please continue with your gift of writing- Signed, a stranger from across the world.
8/22/2020 c11 ZombiePilot
fantastic story. I love the way you ended it
7/25/2020 c1 chibi-Clar
Interesting
6/12/2020 c11 Ralyn Longs
Superb, thanks very much for writing!
6/5/2020 c11 iceman66
CONTAINS SPOILERS PLEASE DONT RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE BY READING FURTHER. THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST FIC IVE READ TO DATE AND THE NUMBER OF FICS IVE READ HAS SUPRASSED TRIPLE DIGITS A LONG TIME AGO(also i only read the 80k ones so believe me when i say that this one is worth it).

FINAL WARNING SPOILER FILLED REVIEW AHEAD;

I normally dont take the time to write out my thoughts on a story, like a bandit i come and go without sound. but something is different about this story or maybe something is different about me this time.

i dont know why i love the bleak outlook of your writing. i have searched for authors like you ever since i finished team 7 asention.
put simply i enjoy the way you write. its human, its dark and realistic. there are no good guys and bad guys, only people trying to stay alive long enough to see the next sunrise.

i am tired of reading stories about ninja being bad except the protagonist or everyone is evil except konoha or that danzo is just unecesarily evil. but the worst offenders of all, the ones that portray all the kage as evil but once they take the throne everything just works out fine. i like that this fic doesnt take killing lightly nor the responsibility of command. also people dont forget what youve done the day after. you take the faces of the people you lost with you and burden yourself with the hatred from the people youve taken from as well.

life is really unfair. and i think fu really does capture the essence of shinobi, broken and guilt ridden unable to deal with the past and banking it all on the promise that the sacrifices were for something. but in the end the blood never quite washes off and we dont just get to be normal again. her manic realization left me thinking for a week.

Naruto on the otherhand is the hero, not for winning or whatever but for triumphing over his own darkness to which he had succumbed even if not fully. i never thought the fanfic i would most enjoy would have naruto end up as a civilian . not giving up his dream but by realizing that it wasnt what he wanted and that the meaning of his life wouldn't be the graves of the ones that died under his command but the memory and legacy of his own family. its beautiful.

i dont know what to say really. this is a masterpiece and im glad i had stayed up all night to read it in one sitting. but the guilt of not "promoting" this story with a review would be criminal.

i hope you continue to write and find success in it.

thank you for giving us this.

salutations from the other side of the planet
5/2/2020 c11 vinny09
Man, I'm glad Naruto wasn't this much of a pussy in cannon.
4/24/2020 c11 Ecomadness
what an awesome story I loved it
4/5/2020 c11 Roland
Hot damn! That was fantastic!
3/30/2020 c11 Guest
I just want to sincerely thank you for this piece of work. It was so uniquely captivating that I had to read it in one go. The ending was honestly perfect, and utterly real. I truly hope you continue to write and bless us with your creativity.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »