for Trouble in Still Waters

11/9/2019 c12 Smithy
The councilman reminds me of all those powerful men who have done sexual harassment/assault in the 'Me Too' era.
10/31/2019 c33 Drumboy100
Fab epilogue. I felt like it set things up nicely for the next story, yet this is also a satisfying stand-alone, not just "you'll have to tune in next time to see how it all turns out" (looking at you, Marvel movies). Love how Janice felt on top of the world, then immediately got played (will her body show up in the river, just like she did to others?); I would have loved to see some more of her, yet the way this all went down means that the next villain will be even more dangerous and complex. I would have preferred not knowing who the villain is for next story, would have liked to try to guess (I thought BP!) but I love the choice to give Carson some ethical ambiguity and make Wainwright genuinely care about Nancy even while essentially leading a gang...like he's the Godfather, yet Nancy's loving godfather as well. Will be an epic, heart-wrenching twist when Nancy realizes who the crime lord is. Any chance any characters will rise from the dead in the future: Ned, Carson, Janice, anyone? Remember the source material, this fandom embraces over-the-top plot twists! I also like how you used Hannah's re-entrance to bring both Hannah and readers up-to-speed at the same time. I don't think the next baby will miscarry too, so either the timeline will advance for next story (who will be your babysitter, Francy?) or Nancy will be preggers while fighting the bad guy next time. You should be quite proud to hit that "complete" button for this fantastic story!
10/31/2019 c33 7ErinJordan
Awesome story:)
10/31/2019 c33 2novembershowers
Wow! Thank you so much for the chapter with Hannah! I look forward to your new story and let me just say that I have been thoroughly entertained by your stories.
10/30/2019 c33 max2013
You are such a tease-while I loved this ending for Janice, I now need to know about David and Carson-and you're making me wait-NOT NICE-hurry up with new story!
10/30/2019 c33 Rose12
Terrific ending and amazing story. I like the new twist about Carson Drew's potential past involvement and the agreement of keeping Nancy safe, as I've said many times before, I have no idea where you come up with these things. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to read such amazing stories, and keeping us at the edge of our seats a lot of the times, a sign of a great author. This journey has been wonderful, reading through each story of yours. I'll be looking forward to more of your stories and writings in the future! Until next time, thank you.
10/30/2019 c33 Candylou
Wow! Nancy and Frank won't hàve to worry about Janice Blake any more. I do have to admit the twist of what Carson Drew knew and the agreement about keeping Nancy safe. Terrific story.
10/28/2019 c32 max2013
FBI bad-don't like them or the sedan-rest of chapter fine-happy your house sold, good luck with the move and job-looking forward to epi.
10/27/2019 c32 Penlew
I sense a sequel to this story
10/27/2019 c32 novembershowers
I am so happy with the celebration of Nancy and Frank’s engagement with their family and friends. Too bad Hannah and Vanessa and the babies were not there to make it complete.

I would like to request for a one-shot story or part of the epilogue when Hannah returns from her European trip and Frank and Nancy shared with her their engagement. She has been with them through their difficult times and would love to read a scene when she can be happy for Nancy and Frank.

I am sad to see this story ending but it’s a really a roller-ride of emotions while following your stories. I would love to read more from you.

God bless!
10/27/2019 c32 Tjcain
I can't believe that this wonderful story is coming to an end! And can't wait to read the epilogue and anything else that you write in the future. God bless you.
10/27/2019 c32 Candylou
Those agent are crazy if they give Janice Blake a deal. I believe everyone else will agree with Frank and Nancy. I say let those agents talk to Laura Hardy. Janice is probably higher up than the agents realize. Joe, Fenton,BD, and Mgginnis need to put in their inputs also. Great story, though I wasn't expecting this twist.
10/27/2019 c32 24Drumboy100
You got me: I thought the fbi agents were going to offer them jobs. Would also be cool,if they were somehow assigned to get info out of janice, like catch me,if you can. Fun to see frank in a rage, and then joe in a rage, reminded me of the family squabble at Carson's funeral. Did the hardys really buy this implied story that frank was proposing to Nancy afresh and,that is why they were late? I forget where francy married end of last story, I thiught it was a church, not savannahs. Cant wait for final two installments and xongrats on house!
10/27/2019 c32 Rose12
Congratulations on selling your house. This sure has been a wild ride, and I've enjoyed reading your stories very much. I hope there's no trouble for Frank and Nancy, I have a feeling tho. Looking forward to more soon! Thank you.
10/27/2019 c32 MargaretA66
I enjoyed your stories very much. Congratulations on your house selling.
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »