for The Dragon Emperor

9/27 c20 god of all
9/27 c20 5Fantasymaker76
Dumbledore and his followers having the support of Dagon is a major shock. I wonder if Dumbledore turned out to be a member of the Mythic Dawn in secret and tried to use the order to get control of Harry although this wouldn't make sense since they tried to assassinate harry in the first story. Hermione had pretty much doomed herself, Hadrian will not take kindly to those who are followers of the Daedric Prince that was responsible for the death of his family. I can't wait to see what happens and what rewards the Malfoys will get.
9/27 c20 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it is interesting another Daedra prince is involved with the outrelm
9/27 c20 Knight5946
Wow Dumbledore is so going to be ash for this. I LOVE IT! MORE MORE MORE!
9/26 c19 god of all
9/26 c19 5Fantasymaker76
Man, Dumbledore is playing a very dangerous game. His actions are risking war and he will anger Tamriel's population by trying to deny them justice. I'm thinking that the Malfoys are going to play a role in helping Hadrian as it seems he's had enough of Dumbledore trying to control him. It's time to send Dumbledore a message not to mess with the Emperor again. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing the consequences of Dumbledore's actions as he's lost a lot of support in his own realm and this will not go well.
9/26 c19 Knight5946
Threaten him to seal the portal!
9/25 c19 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and what will be done about Dumbledore
9/21 c18 god of all
9/20 c18 Knight5946
Hmm looks like either your hands moved too fast for you to recognize it or you have an auto complete feature that decided to be annoying though in my personal experience it's probably both, but the line speaking to lady nocturnal you have com ego while it's obvious it's come to, anyway great story even with errors like that keep up the good work. Oh and I would SO love to see Dumbledore suffer from the dragon fire about and the ice breath, freeze and burn the old bastard manipulator pleaae
9/20 c18 Ronin Kenshin
things always get interesting when sheogarath is involved lol great work
9/20 c18 hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and if harry got the elder scroll back
9/19 c17 god of all
9/17 c17 hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
9/17 c17 Lady Kaiki