FanFiction.Net
for The Accountant

10/24/2021 c8 2ashmo2000
Loved it
10/6/2021 c8 chasity.gommer
please do an update. i like your plot line so far. its a good read and good job on the different language. its accurate and factual.
12/10/2020 c8 Sooty85
Will you ever finish this story ?
10/12/2020 c8 Argangel
Super histoire
3/17/2020 c8 georgiasuzy
Godric lives! Eric is smitten with Sookie! She's agreed to stay with him after discharge. I can't wait til you get a chance to write more. Like, did Hadley know about Sookie's telepathy?
3/17/2020 c7 georgiasuzy
Yay! The blood treatment is the best way for Sookie to go. I can't wait to see how it affects them :)
3/17/2020 c6 georgiasuzy
Eric is so strong, and very sweet to have contacted Gran. But how they gonna sex it up with Sookie's broken bones? So far I love your story.
3/17/2020 c5 georgiasuzy
Oh but she doesn't know about "Mine" really! Things are moving nicely with a lot of talking first. You're doing a great job with their dialogue.
3/17/2020 c4 georgiasuzy
Eric is so suave. I like how he shared things about himself and Pam. I'm really glad he didn't put the moves on Sookie yet.
3/17/2020 c3 georgiasuzy
My, my. A business meeting, huh? I think Eric may be surprised by Sookie's backbone.
3/17/2020 c2 georgiasuzy
OMG! Sookie ends up at Fangtasia even tho she's not the resident telepath! I like your clever twist on things.
3/17/2020 c1 georgiasuzy
How did I miss this story? I'm so glad I found you. This story already has me hooked with the changes in Sookie's upbringing.
2/2/2020 c8 Ericsbickerchick
please I just found you I hope you can keep up this beautiful story because so many of us are missing Eric .Your writing is so true to the person you are writing about Keep up the excellent writing and please come on back to this story.
Ericsbickerchick
1/10/2020 c8 Icedwolf
Oh my goodness I can't wait to read more of this!
9/25/2019 c8 Lbot1979
Yay, can't wait for her to meet Godric. I hope he is happier in this ff.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »