for The Best Laid Plans

6/19/2021 c1 blcoachmac
Starting over with the reading, as I became a member of pae tree own!
6/18/2021 c66 szabo.alexandra1991
awesome!. thanks for the update. Virtual hug!
6/18/2021 c10 11NonsensicalRants
Okay, I usually font get on you for spelling mistakes, but this chapter has some ridiculous ones.

"dead blowflies that buzzed around them" - How are dead blowflies buzzing around the toads?

" a vast cage of sleek black rats which were playing some sort of skipping game using their long skinless tails" - do... do you mean HAIRless tails? If not then i have to say, thats rather gruesome and painful.
6/17/2021 c66 7DrWandel
I am glad that I never had a teacher who treated me like Snape treats Harry and Hermione.
6/17/2021 c66 5Blue Luver5000
Great chapter
6/17/2021 c66 3jdboss1
Another good chapter
Regarding the weighing of the wands Event

I have all of the hundreds of weighing of the wands Event I have read Surprised not one of them
Has had the characters complain When the wand maker revealing Secrets about They wand
Or even supply a fake second everyone

Usually it's a ridiculously overpowered Harry story where they usually have There wand booby-trapped and bound to them So no other Can't touch it
6/16/2021 c4 11NonsensicalRants
Criticism time.

Paragraph grouping is a skill you need to master to improve readability. Each paragraph should be a separate topic. If you bunch different speakers and descriptions into a single paragraph it's impossible to read. For example

The three looked at him, then they all looked at Harry. "They don't like magic", he mumbled. A frown appeared on Mr Granger's face. It looked like he thought of something, "Harry, when we were contacted by Hogwarts, we were told that only immediate family who shares a home with Hermione could be told about magic. How does your Aunt Marge know about magic?" Harry thought about all the rules uncle Vernon imposed to keep magic from his sister. "S-she doesn't know about magic, sir", Harry replied, starting to understand what Mr Granger was talking about.

Should be

The three looked at him, then they all looked at Harry.

"They don't like magic", he mumbled.

A frown appeared on Mr Granger's face. It looked like he thought of something.

That is all.
6/16/2021 c66 Cateagle
And matters develop further; I've no doubt that Snape was hoping to rile Harry enough to further penalize him and I'm certain he was frustrated that he couldn't. It will be interesting to see how the trial goes and how Sirius reacts to Harry showing up with two witches. I suspect there will be a legal loophole that allows him to marry both, if he so desires, without any penalty.
6/16/2021 c3 NonsensicalRants
I thought this was going to take a hilarious turn when Ripper inevitably discovered that Hedwig has rather sharp talons and a similarly sharp beak.(She's supposedly a snowy owl, but they're mute and vegetarian which Hedwig is NOT).

But consider me unpleasantly surprised and saddens by this turn of events. Still, it didn't get particularly edgy like some authors would have taken it. So I'll go ahead and move onto the next chapter.

Richard.
6/16/2021 c65 Guest
so malfoy used a unforgivable witch is a automatic trip to dementor ville on harry yet he is not there
shit story
6/16/2021 c64 Guest
harry does not have to go to any dedentions it's in the damn tounament rules.
6/16/2021 c66 2Otaku of Anime
I love how you caused Harry to say Fleur has a fine ass while they were meeting with McGonagall. Granted, he didn’t say it out loud, but it was still funny to read.
6/16/2021 c66 Pteaset
So good
6/13/2021 c65 1David Saville
PLEASE MORE! I generally don't like Hermione harry stories but I really like this one
6/5/2021 c65 7DrWandel
That declaration of Harry's, when he explains to Hermione why she is the only one for him, is so sweet, and I am happy to read that he makes this crystal clear.

And I wish tooth manipulation was as easy in our world. Orthodontists waving a wand rather than exposing almost every teenager nowadays to braces (all of my four kids had them or still have them) would be a gift to mankind - sigh.
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »