for The Best Laid Plans

12/31/2020 c54 szabo.alexandra1991
thank you for the update. happy new year and a virtual hug!
12/30/2020 c54 Cateagle
An interesting chapter and I can't help but wonder if, while watching "Die Hard", there was a comment about how much Hans Gruber resembled Severus Snape. In any case, an interesting start to Fourth Year and a nice alternative to attending the World Quidditch Cup. 'Twill be interesting to see how Dumbledore works to regain control of Harry after this summer's departure from being confined by the Dursleys.
12/22/2020 c53 3LordNemesis
Ok here i am reading this Great story and I come to the end? Ok do I want to kill Dumborthendoor hell yes Snape I want to just cut his arms off and laugh as he cant to what he loves anymore. but please please do not stop righting this story more more more.
12/19/2020 c53 WildOnionTops
Interesting chapter. I think it would be a good idea for Harry to father children with Daphne.
12/17/2020 c53 9Marc the Unruly
Commando. :)
12/17/2020 c53 szabo.alexandra1991
it was a great chapter thank you for the update. Virtual hug!
movies that fit the timeline so early 90s Hook, pretty woman, Interview with the Vampire, forest gump just to name a few.
12/16/2020 c53 Cateagle
That was an interesting and fun chapter and worth the wait. I can see Harry agreeing, as long as he can have some part in the child's life (given his history, I can't see him not wanting that).

No real ideas for the movie marathon, I'm not a movie person. I do think, though, that it should be a slice of variety of the movies then current. Mind you, if they all like romantic comedies, "The Thrill of it All" with James Garner and Doris Day is a favorite of mine.
12/10/2020 c1 6starlite22
The blurb made me want to read this, but not now it’s a triad
12/4/2020 c13 shadewolfedrt
Great chapter and I forgot this remark when you recommend a writer or story on this site favorite the one you recommend that way it can be found and read if a story or checked out if it is a writer.
12/4/2020 c12 shadewolfedrt
Do we find out who wiped Madam Bones memory in the rest of this?
12/4/2020 c8 shadewolfedrt
Why is DADA Unclassified?
11/11/2020 c52 MizoreShirayukiFan
so why is it marked chapter 7 if it is chapter 52?
11/11/2020 c52 szabo.alexandra1991
awesome! thanks for the update . Virtual hug!
10/31/2020 c12 Sirius-about-harmione
Well that's nice of you, at least we know lupin isn't possessed...it seems you have saved us from a cliffy yet conjured another one
10/31/2020 c11 Sirius-about-harmione
Tyrannic_puppy sent me. And yes i like his recommendation. This fic is a very nice read. Happy writing!
550 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »