for The Best Laid Plans

8/18/2019 c22 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/18/2019 c22 2Otaku of Anime
I wondered how Fred and George were gonna get the map to Harry. Maybe they will give it to him soon?
8/8/2019 c21 6sfjoellen
thank you for writing. I haven't a clue what you are going to do plot-wise, which is great! looking forward to the next chap.

thanks again, good story
8/7/2019 c21 2Otaku of Anime
Well shit. That is a prime example of best and worst memory at the same time. Wow. Wonder what will happen next
7/27/2019 c19 Midnight Angels
Where. Is. Sirius?
7/26/2019 c19 1setokayba2n
Maybe I got the wrong fic but there are things that confuse me...
How is Hedwig flying in chapter 15? Was she not hurt and could not fly for a year?
7/26/2019 c1 mrsdemon
Yup, the UK summer holidays is usually six weeks. However private boarding schools often have much longer breaks, so the Hogwarts June to September is pretty dead on.
7/24/2019 c19 Jarno
Interesting enough chapter, hopefully also one that will see Harry growing up. Namely, if you have a killer after you, don't stop and play nice but keep the spell going that is working. But an interesting enough chapter.
7/24/2019 c19 Seros109
Ok, das ist heftig. Ich habe vieles erwartet. Aber das du Harry in eine lebende Fackel verwandelst!

Und ich dachte nur ich sei so ein Sadist, den eigenen Charakter anzuzünden! Bin gespannt wie sich dein Harry weiter entwickelt!

Gutes Kapitel

Mach weiter so und schöne Grüße aus Deutschland

Ok, that's tough. I expected a lot. But that you turn Harry into a living torch!

And I just thought I was such a sadist to light your own character! I wonder how your Harry develops!

Good chapter

Keep up the good work and best regards from Germany
7/17/2019 c1 1Dirt Rider 712
Interesting so far. About the summer break though, I’m pretty sure that in the books, Hogwarts ends at the end of June and Starts up on September first.

Yep, just checked the lexicon. The express takes them home during the third week of June, and they start back on September first. Not that it’s all that important really.

Dirt Rider
7/17/2019 c18 Seros109
Puh den Troll gekillt? Wahrscheinlich hat seine Magie das Gehirn des Trolls gegrillt.

Wie konnte dann Ron zu einem Freund von Hermione werden?

Kann es kaum erwarten, dein nächstes Kapitel! Wirklich sehr interessant.

Phew killed the troll? His magic probably grilled the troll's brain.

How then could Ron become a friend of Hermione?

Can not wait, your next chapter! Really interesting.
7/10/2019 c13 Guest
Percy made prefect Harry's first year, didn't he? Harry's 3rd year, he was head boy or humongous bighead if you listen to the twins, and 5th year he was Bardy's junior assistant and helped with the Tri Wizard Tournament. If you are changing the timeline a word of warning might be in order.
7/11/2019 c17 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
That was cute. Can't wait for more.
7/8/2019 c16 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
So did Dobby bond to Harry?
7/3/2019 c16 Seros109
Soll das etwa bedeutet das Dobby sich an Harry gebunden hat? LOL
Das wird Hermione ordentlich den Tag versalzen.

Wirst du auf die Abhängigkeit der Elfen von der Magie der Zauberer zu sprechen kommen? Oder hast du was anderes vor, was die Elfensache erklären würde?

Mach weiter so und schöne Grüße aus Deutschland

Is that supposed to mean that Dobby has tied himself to Harry? LOL
That'll sully Hermione's day.

Will you come to the Elves' dependence on the magician's magic? Or do you have something else, which would explain the elf thing?

Keep up the good work and best regards from Germany