for A valuable lesson

7/17/2019 c1 3mike204
good job with the story
6/6/2019 c1 Passerby
Just want to let you know you labeled this story as Spanish instead of english
6/3/2019 c1 2theloudjoe
Amazing story mate, I just need to inform that you have a great grasp of the characters and make them come to life in such a way that is inspiring
6/2/2019 c1 7FanficFan920
It’s these stories that prove you’re versatility as a writer. Great job! You capture the bonds between siblings amazingly!
5/31/2019 c1 11LoudAutomata16
You had me hooked when I saw Sid. Sid is the best. Just needed to say that.

You said this story would be nothing spectacular, but I find the comfy, fluffy depiction of this one late night session to be really indicative of Lynn and Linc's relationship (aside from the obvious heart-tugging). It has that Season 1 spirit of Lincoln wanting to help one of his sisters, but this time instead of helping Lynn with sports, he's just giving her emotional support. I feel like that's his job in the end; it wasn't to help her study, but just give her the confidence boost she needed, and remind her of how great she is when she puts her mind to it. And those two lines were especially nice. I loved it.
5/24/2019 c1 31Hatoralo
Impressive like always.
Your fanfic here made Lynn more symphathetic than the show did so far.
5/24/2019 c1 1281281812309
This was excellent, you really captured the bond between these two so well. It’s always so touching to see Lynn open up emotionally, and it was so relatable to see her struggle with her grades and how she feels about how she’s perceived. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
5/24/2019 c1 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Also, cool that people are working on that.