for Hellfire

4/29 c14 12cicibunbuns
There’s more Hades in her than anyone thought! That fire is actual fire!
12/12/2019 c22 X Blue Eyed Demon X
Omg love it!
8/18/2019 c22 magiaUn
I finished this story in literally a day! Thank you so much for sharing this gem with it’s really one of the most heart warming ffs I’ve ever read! I absolutely fell in love with Maddy and I’m kinda sad to see her story end. Maybe one day you can bless us with a story full of drabbles of Maddy’s life after descendants 3? Just a thought~ Either way, thank you again for this incredible story!
8/16/2019 c22 12AmethystDragon14
Apologizes for my absence in reviews but I saw your note about including D3 and I hadn't seen it until last night.
Anyway. Great story! I hope to see more form you :)
8/9/2019 c22 BibleQuizForever
I love! I love! I love! I'm really sad to see it is over, but it was so so so so so good. Thank you for both Harry and Hades pov! They were awesome!
8/7/2019 c14 Guest
I just started this story today and was thoroughly shocked to learned that you had three new chapters this morning. It is so so so good. I am really enjoying it! Though I do have one tiny request. The next time Hades is there, can we have a bit more from his point of view? I just feel like it would be really cool to see it more from that side. Like not a whole chapter, but a longer paragraph, since it isn't his story, it's Maddy's.
Thank you. It is so good.
8/8/2019 c19 BibleQuizForever
So so so so so good! I love it so much. And I did not see the twist of Maddy getting turned to stone! Love it! Can the next chapter have a blip from Harry's love about this, since he loves her so much? That would be amazing! As well as if later we can have more of Hades pov. He is arguably my new favorite character.
Thank you, I love the story so much!
8/8/2019 c1 13Mid9ight0Wolf
so many chapter in one go. yay cant wait to read more.
8/8/2019 c19 14ilookhotinblack
So many chapters in one day, I’m so happy... please update ASAP
8/7/2019 c14 32Cardfighter By Maple
I love this so much!
8/7/2019 c14 kristenfrey4
Love it! Can’t wait for more!
8/6/2019 c11 musicluver246
Great story so far.
8/6/2019 c10 Justsimplytaylormarie
Nooooo I need to know moreeeee! This fic is addicting!
8/6/2019 c10 TheRealTayler13
Please update soon can't wait to read more
8/5/2019 c10 7Dark Serpent Cat
So will Maddy also gain dragon powers later or will her powers be closer to Hades? Also will you be incorporating the new book as well? Maybe use that to have Maddy learn her own magic and powers
20 Page 1 2 Next »