for Jade Ashikabi

3/19 c10 30DalkonCledwin
Well now, Astoria as the villainess is a surprise. Sure hope Harry and his ladies pull through this. Then again, this possibly explains why the Aurors attacked Izumo Inn.
3/19 c7 DalkonCledwin
In case you don't know, “Onee-san” is the form of address used to refer to an older sister, and it is pronounced as “Oh-nay”; while “Onii-san” refers to an older brother and sounds closer to the traditional pronunciation of the monsters from Japanese mythology known as an Oni.
3/19 c5 DalkonCledwin
VI? What the heck is a VI? Do you mean an AI?
3/19 c3 DalkonCledwin
Uh oh, if Gabi isn’t careful she’s gonna end up with two boyfriends!
3/19 c2 DalkonCledwin
I hope Harry gets Yume back.
3/19 c1 DalkonCledwin
I'm gonna assume the prologue scene took place before Harry graduated from Hogwarts?
1/14/2021 c1 George Cristian810
The story is pathetic and quite boring . I am glad that it is abandoned .
12/14/2020 c1 Ceps
Boring
5/24/2020 c10 3WhiteElfElder
Astoria is attacking this way because she knows she is no match for Harry...but now she is on his radar and Harry will not suffer any harm to his. Higa is drawing closer and closer to his demise...I just wonder how painful it will be?
5/24/2020 c8 WhiteElfElder
I don't think this is Harry's old command, I think this is Higa and MBI, using bullshit to capture Harry.
5/23/2020 c6 WhiteElfElder
Higa has signed his own death warrant by threatening Gabby, but if he does anything to her he will suffer for a very long time.
5/23/2020 c1 WhiteElfElder
I bet those potions end up accidentally broken and having been washed away, when in reality they have been misappropriated.
5/22/2020 c1 Black Lican
Update please
4/11/2020 c10 Heero05
Great story, hope you continue it
3/24/2020 c10 1Lord Damon Darkfyre