for Jade Ashikabi

2/8/2020 c2 PurpleArrowhead
wonderful story, keep it up also, when will you get around to explaining the backstory of cain, Hana, and the like
2/7/2020 c1 PurpleArrowhead
have you tried a usb, harddrive, Google drive, computer save, and hard copying so you can scan on a printer? CONSTANT VIGILANCE
1/24/2020 c3 searvok
Could be an interesting story if the protag wasn't such a spineless coward doing what people tell him to do without complaint
12/5/2019 c10 Blaze1992
Dammit I knew it was going to happen.
12/5/2019 c9 Blaze1992
This is going to get dark I just know it from the damn tone you've set.
12/3/2019 c10 Ariadne Venegas
I think that Harry needs to binds Homura for Gaby now or she will be without defence when the moment come! Also they need Kazehana where is she?

Why Harry had taken so much time in make a clon of Musubi for Yume? It is not difficult to do that? The part more complicated is separate them, but they have a jinki, I think with that they can.
12/1/2019 c10 Nikkless
didint like this chapter at all
12/1/2019 c10 starboy454
excellent update
12/1/2019 c3 Nikkless
didint really like how miya and the some of the others already knew of harry. little bit anticlimatic in my opinion
12/1/2019 c2 Nikkless
hope hana becomes harrys sekirei
12/1/2019 c1 Nikkless
the start of the chapter was little wtf is happening kinda
11/14/2019 c1 david.teague.3950
Not very many Harry Potter Sekirei stories, still wish more people have Harry Wing Kocho she deserves better than some butt kissing jerk who treats her more as a tool than a person. Same with Akitsu and Yomi.
11/2/2019 c9 TenchiSolutionsForAll
And so Minato gets another one. Meanwhile Harry\EJ sits on the sidelines. Yawn. At least it sounds like he's finally going to start being proactive soon.
10/28/2019 c9 starboy454
excellent update
10/28/2019 c9 Ariadne Venegas
So he will be taking 13?
I hope Kazehana takes Harry and Homura goes for option 1 they could be happy and he won’t need to turn into a woman Harry will not ask that of him because he will think of him as Gabby’s sekirei.

I wonder when you will get a body for Yume? They are in a really bad situation with Musubi. Harry is very powerful maybe he can create a body with Miya or Musubi genetic material. A clon!
You can make both science and magic work, and create a clone of Musubi or Miya and in a ritual pass it Yume’soul

95 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »