for Jade Ashikabi

10/28/2019 c9 deadpool76
Interesting story. Keep up the good work.
10/28/2019 c9 alec-potter
Nice chapter.
Liked the monolouge about no. 9. harry's winging of her could have been fun.
And so was the kiss to Miya.
Really hope that at least hana will be winged by harry.
Interesting end about kagari. Keep writing, the fic is coming along very well.
10/28/2019 c9 4DaDragon562
I’m glad Harry’s finally getting active. His passive nature was not only boring but seemed counter productive for someone who was a former soldier and assassin.

He’s also been very passive about his situation with the Sekirei which is disappointing. He gives Minato a lot of flak but he’s no better effectively running from his problems even now as well as ignoring the situation with Nita kazehana akitsu and yume in terms of identifying a long term solution

He’s also way too cocky with no right to be so cocky imo. He takes it for granted he is invincible and can either run away or not be involved and if he’s involved nothing will happen.

He realizes he has had someone get the drop on him in the past and is still mentally damaged to this day because of that yet isn’t addressing it as a weakness to avoid again. Rather disappointing given the way he was portrayed initially in the first few chapters.
10/21/2019 c8 Ciarle
Good, hope to see more
10/21/2019 c8 alec-potter
Nice chapter.
The magical goverment and Monarch is just being boring right now. But once the complete relationship between them and MBI comes out then it will make more sense, I guess.
The scenes between Harry and Miya are really nice, just waiting for Hana to drop in.
The part of Ashikabi getting stronger due to number of Sekirei is very interesting.
Keep writing.
Nice chapter. Interesting twists
10/21/2019 c2 alec-potter
Nice chapter
10/19/2019 c8 Blaze1992
Great multi-national backstabbing is here.
10/16/2019 c4 korlinki
not bad idea for making him man instead of child in this story but memory lose is so fucking clique that it hurts every time I see this in move game or book. And reason why I drop this is simple I'm being bored reading all this internal monologue and zero fucking action only dialogues after monologues take and repeat oh and add mystery with memory lose for MC to keep you interested and you have boring story. after 3 chapters I can't anymore. I would rather read story with broken inglish and some actions than perfect grammar nothing.
10/3/2019 c8 Ariadne Venegas
I wonder why Gabby can’t wing them it is because she is Veela? Maybe Harry can wing him fir her? As he doesn’t want him form him maybe he can retain his gender please!

I hope he find the culprits.

If they go with a portkey all the sekireis have the chip that can kill them. So they can’t go without taking out. Also why Miya doesn’t have told Harry about the game? They need to stop it.
9/29/2019 c8 starboy454
excellent update
9/29/2019 c8 5plums
ok, I'm pretty much done.

As much As I want to keep reading this... the amnesia stupidity makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

You're 90k words into this. Enough with the amnesia gimmick.
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »