for Far Better Things

9/4/2019 c13 notYacob
I couldn't stop the stupid grin on my face while reading this. It's all very sweet and fluffy. This is becoming my go to fic for recovering from dark and angsty fics.
8/24/2019 c12 Korlan
Well that was kinda angsty, and they're not even teenagers. Still worth reading. Thanks for the update. Please continue to share.
8/24/2019 c11 Korlan
Ah another time where people can't be bothered to mind their own business. Let's see where this one goes...
8/24/2019 c12 notYacob
You've mistaken occlumency, protecting the mind, for legilimency, reading the mind. Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter. Got the good feels.
8/24/2019 c12 notYacob
8/20/2019 c11 5Dominus Noobius
Really enjoyed reading this - obviously there's plenty of fics out there with the plot of a post-war Harry struggling for direction, but yours has done an especially good job with the themes which tend to get covered when it comes to such fics. The dialogue for me is probably what I love the most - for both serious and lighter scenes, and not just between Harry and Sophie, but also between the trio and everyone else Harry ends up interacting with. Can't wait to see what's in store next, now that the major relationship plot seems to mostly have been resolved.
8/19/2019 c11 RZA
One of the better Harry/OC or Harry/Muggle OC of the year. You should definitely have more reviews and followers. Keep it up !
8/2/2019 c10 Korlan
Interesting way to get to the beef of the problem. Rather enjoyed it, in a kinda odd Luna kind of way.
7/26/2019 c9 3Nauze
This was lovely, looking forward for me. It really scratched that itch for more Grow Young with Me, it has the same vibe, but in a completely different setting. The trio friendship is really well done and fluid, really sweet and funny. I like Sophie's personality and I get Harry's uncertainty about his fame and whatnot, and it feels in line with his canon personality.

Really enjoyed this, but probably the thing that made me fall in love with this story was the part where Sophie's cell rings with the Imperial March tone for Angela. It reminded me so much of The Devil wears Prada. Really nice.
7/26/2019 c9 Korlan
Luna. Very nicely done.
7/18/2019 c8 Korlan
Ah the joy of it all.
7/5/2019 c7 Korlan
Ah the reveal the drama, the logic. More when it's available, I'll read it.
6/26/2019 c6 Korlan
Grins across my face.
6/24/2019 c6 Guest
This is extremely well written. I can hardly wait for more. Thank you for your work and giving me a glimpse back into a life I wish to know more about. I admire your writing immensely.
6/20/2019 c5 FrozenWave
I only just found this story today, but I'm already completely hooked. The world needs more good original stories like this, featuring an adult Harry.

Great job!